• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every male character I've encountered in Horizon Zero Dawn so far is either a total coward, a complete rollover or a comical Gaston like character

let's make useless comments about how bad GBWest is instead!

92u0sYT.gif

let's make useless comments about how bad GBWest is instead!

ok. It's pretty bad!

still rolling about that take in the other thread about how Abby must be JonTron levels of right-wing because she's shot guns. I'm a European who thinks private citizens shouldn't own guns but god DAMN that take was spicy

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The black dude who is the son of the like war chief lady was cool if I remember correctly.

So far he's just been 'i'm going to watch over the gate because my cool mom told me to do it after my cool sister was in the proving'
I've only gotten to the first major city for the trial but, Rost?

He's the biggest rollover. Every time Aloy wants to do something, even as a child he goes 'No!.............well ok'

dawgparty

Just listened to the most recent Beastcast. The "Jeremiah" stuff had me losing my mind. This podcast is so fun. Dunno why I waited til now to listen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I already thought the series was good, but Alex opening up this episode made it even better.

So far he's just been 'i'm going to watch over the gate because my cool mom told me to do it after my cool sister was in the proving'

He's the biggest rollover. Every time Aloy wants to do something, even as a child he goes 'No!.............well ok'

Yeah now that mention it lol,

"You went in those forbidden ruins little girl? I told you never..."

"Shut up I found a cool toy"

"FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY😲"

"shut up it's mine I'm gonna use it"

"Okay"

I was like Abby. I pretty much lost all interest in Horizon after the proving when they
killed off like, everyone.
I didn't have much to begin with but way to make me not care about the story.

Also I hope the Witcher devs speak English or Danny actually hires a professional translator this time because the subtitles on his FF14 doc were dog shit awful quality. Speaking as a (non-Japanese) translator/editor, it actually offended me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was like Abby. I pretty much lost all interest in Horizon after the proving when they

Also I hope the Witcher devs speak English or Danny actually hires a professional translator this time because the subtitles on his FF14 doc were dog shit awful quality. Speaking as a (non-Japanese) translator/editor, it actually offended me

Its just Far Cry with Naruto's backstory

You only knew the characters for like 5 minutes. They weren't essential to the story.
Seems like a weird thing to get hung up on.

def sim

sounds like i missed out on some dope east content

catching up on the gbeast/waypoint pubg collab, murder island needs this vinny. he has the aim, just gotta work on situational awareness

also the jazz boat 👌🏻

72 people have the actual correct answer.

The fact that the third entry in a historically niche Eastern European series in a traditional Western fantasy setting with gameplay drawing directly from classic Western RPGs still made the list of Japan's favorite RPGs tells you all you need to know.

You only knew the characters for like 5 minutes. They weren't essential to the story.
Seems like a weird thing to get hung up on.

Who says I'm "hung up" on it, what a stupid thing to say. Yes let me continue this conversation in good faith after you started it by patronizing me. I hate online discourse.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
sounds like i missed out on some dope east content

catching up on the gbeast/waypoint pubg collab, murder island needs this vinny. he has the aim, just gotta work on situational awareness

also the jazz boat 👌🏻
where can i find that? sounds real dope

Who says I'm "hung up" on it, what a stupid thing to say. Yes let me continue this conversation in good faith after you started it by patronizing me. I hate online discourse.

You literally said you 'lost all interest in the game' after that moment, which is kind of the most someone can get hung up on something in a game?

there's a difference between being mean to them and saying they're into right wing politics because they shot a gun once

Okay, that I didn't account for, Jesus. Some people are pretty crazy in regards to GB staff members. On the page for on of my Fire Pro CAWs I got this stupidly toxic comment about how Patrick was scum, that he didn't deserve to be in the game and that he was actually fired by Jeff. This is a game where people have made CAWs of a guy who murdered his family and nobody gives a shit about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom