• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Faction

Steal My Sunshine is the funniest thing I've seen on Giant Bomb. Better than Fortune Street and Metal Gear Scanlon combined!

A-FUCKING +

Splatoon just makes me think about how much other stuff I'd want in their world other than just a shooter

like the city level makes me want a thps/jet grind game with squid kids or animal crossing in the splatoon world

A jetset type platformer would be my dream come true. I'd love a Toad Treasure Tracker type of spinoff.

Steal My Sunshine is the funniest thing I've seen on Giant Bomb. Better than Fortune Street and Metal Gear Scanlon combined!

A-FUCKING +

Fortune Street's moment hasn't been dethroned, but SMS is definitely up there.

SMS is a really good series, just two eps in. Dan's too good at creating new features, and the way Beast embraced them has made it even better.

V-Faction

Fortune Street's moment hasn't been dethroned, but SMS is definitely up there.

SMS is a really good series, just two eps in. Dan's too good at creating new features, and the way Beast embraced them has made it even better.

Hey, for my money (blue coins), it's topped. I am a little drunk though...

They need to stop looting. Perch up on a tall building and wait for people to come to them. There's less than 30 people left, they really need to play defensively.

mattp

Anyone else think Bastion is kinda overrated? It's a really basic action RPG with a cool narrator gimmick. Reading Pyre reviews and a bunch talk about how amazing Bastion was, but eh, Transistor was way more interesting.

yep i'm with you
i love transistor. bastion was boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom