• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Yeah they really do. Hellooooo

tumblr_oqdyvzqpCl1rd80hmo1_400.gif

Joeku

This is what happens when you don't fucking pay attention, Dan! If he's down but not out, use him as a lure for his buddies! Don't run up to the body without looking around for other enemies.

Edit: Please let Dan get hit by a bomb in this red zone.

Yeah i'm watching last week's ep for the first time and I gotta say watching Dan's POV really is boring, especially whenever everyone is calling out enemy locations and engagements, he's deadset on looting.

I wonder if Dan thinks it's funny to not help the team and just make everyone watch him. He seems the type to, considering how selfish he is in all mp games.

Nerokis

This is what happens when you don't fucking pay attention, Dan! If he's down but not out, use him as a lure for his buddies! Don't run up to the body without looking around for other enemies.

Edit: Please let Dan get hit by a bomb in this red zone.

Dan's level of situational awareness is zero.

Teammates are in the middle of a firefight? Hold on, let me go ahead and loot scope #123049.

There's an enemy nearby, and I'm out in the open? Let me go ahead and sort my scopes.

It's both frustrating and amazing how consistent Dan has been with this.

Dan is the absolute worst at actually working as a team member. He's out for himself, he is selfish. Period. He will only work enough to get want he wants, but won't help anyone else. He does it every time. I had to stop watching the other week when everyone was in a firefight, and I think Brad or Alex was yelling he needed help and got down, and Dan was just super far away looting while everyone needed help and died. He's the Upum of Giant Bomb. Of course he is the last one to die, because he's in a different area away from the action completely. I'd kick him off my team if I were them.

I wonder if Dan thinks it's funny to not help the team and just make everyone watch him. He seems the type to, considering how selfish he is in all mp games.

When you grow up playing games by yourself, the whole "everything is mine" mindset is taught early and is hard to break.

Playing The Forest and PUBG with one of my buddies (at 34 years old), I still have to remind myself that it's a group effort and that while I CAN grab everything, I should do callouts too.

Joeku

When you grow up playing games by yourself, the whole "everything is mine" mindset is taught early and is hard to break.

Playing The Forest and PUBG with one of my buddies (at 34 years old), I still have to remind myself that it's a group effort and that while I CAN grab everything, I should do callouts too.

Dan grew up with sisters. Jeff is an only child. Guess which one is actually pushing them to get better at the game?

No it's not. I grew up a only child, didn't have anyone to play games with over 90% of the time. I'm not an asshole. It's not an excuse for being a terrible teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom