• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ABBYcast is awesome. Really enjoyed it.
XaJr0zC.jpg

Crash is dead guys
So, this Serial Cleaner QL.

I had it on at work in the background and now....
they're playing Soul Calibur
? How'd that happen?

You should watch.

looks like we'll be getting splatoon characters in skylanders and reggie wearing splatoon shirts in directs soon. rip splatsplat #bringsplatback

derFeef

Wow that dota2 feature is as awful as imagined. Quitted after 12 minutes because ben is excited and screaming and I have no clue what's happening. Even Brad seemed a little oblivious and annoyed.

patapuf

Wow that dota2 feature is as awful as imagined. Quitted after 12 minutes because ben is excited and screaming and I have no clue what's happening. Even Brad seemed a little oblivious and annoyed.

Brad was in high spirits for pretty much the whole match (it helps that it went well).

It's still a dota 2 match of course, if you are not into that, that video won't convert you.

seriously tho if you hate battlegrounds, the next 4-5 years are going to be absolute hell for you guys. Everything will include a Battlegrounds mode. Everything

If it is wrapped in a more interesting package and not heralded as the GotY that dominated all video game content then that's fine. There is no denying Battle Royale is a great concept.

imBask

Banned
oh yes, voting for what you believe in is "stupid". This is why everything is going so well in america

please stop 2017 : this page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom