• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does Jeff like any platformers besides the ones with Mario in the title that also don't feature Yoshi?
3a792b9ee7bcf861c5ba9b5fc5fa8d64--game-poster-video-game.jpg

My first system was a Sega Genesis, and, let me tell you, anyone who believes the Genesis is better than the SNES is completely wrong.

The Genesis is fantastic. SNES did it's thing and the Genesis did it's thing. Neither is better than the other, but if you preferred one over the other, that's ok. I liked a ton of games on the Genesis, but I only liked 1st parties stuff on the SNES for the most part. They kinda were their own separate things. Plus, I had both, so it was never a competition for me.

Fun fact: part of the reason Sega of Japan and Sega of America feuded so much was because the PC Engine outsold the Mega Drive in Japan, which made SoJ go nuts and made them want the Saturn to be the next big thing and Japan-focused

Ashby

Fun fact: part of the reason Sega of Japan and Sega of America feuded so much was because the PC Engine outsold the Mega Drive in Japan, which made SoJ go nuts and made them want the Saturn to be the next big thing and Japan-focused

PC Engine was so good it was directly responsible for the best Sega console.

Ashby

R-Type is the best video game of all time, closely followed by Ninja Spirit. Best Castlevania of all time. Bonk games are way better than Sonic games.

I'm the Genesis game that sounds like a bee flew up a tin can lodged inside of a robot's asshole, which one am I? Check the answer below to see if you guessed correctly.

ALL OF THEM

oti

Banned
Poop? Because that's what I think of Sega consoles.

None of them played a role in my life whatsoever. Only time I played a SEGA console was when I visited family in Greece as a kid. My cousin had a SEGA something, we played Sonic and all I could think was what a bummer all of that was.

Fortunately he got a PS1 after that so all was good.

This Mega Drive/Genesis shade is too much for me. Sure, it was no SNES but it was still a fantastic console in its own right with a great library of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom