• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
2954547-cp_stealmysunshine_08022017.00_56_56_52.still001.jpg

Steal My Sunshine - Episode 04
Vinny, Alex, and Abby battle it out for shines while Dan battles his spicy lunch.

Curufinwe

At what point does GB management tell Dan his diet is affecting his work performance? A 30-something adult should be able to get thru two hours without needing an extended bathroom break.

At what point does GB management tell Dan his diet is affecting his work performance? A 30-something adult should be able to get thru two hours without needing an extended bathroom break.

He drinks soda like people SHOULD drink water, and has a weird diet. Of course he's going to have to pee or have stomach aches.

Alternatively - Who cares? I work for a large company and pee 3-4 times a day plus shit if I have to. We all have body needs.

Guess Who

Banned
sometimes i think "gbGAF can be petty and nitpicky, but maybe i am being too harsh on that thread" but then i come in here and someone is bitching about dan's pissing habits

Usually when I fall off a podcast it's for a stretch of time, which is the case for The bombcast rn. GBW still makes quicklooks. And I've never been able to get into a waypoint video feature. Their podcast is pretty good though.

I don't really like Waypoint at all, but their Guide to Games feature is pretty good for well-edited, concise talks about good ass video games. It's a big influence on my best games thread.

Ben would be proud of this faux enthusiasm.

From complaining about piss to a pissing contest?

if it's a contest we're talking about, East probably wins it

I'm leaning towards I'm a Tough Bad Boy. I will go through the suggestions made by me and others on this thread tomorrow though, I'm sure there are tons throughout the pages as it is always the case.

image.php
I personally would like I'm a Tough Bad Boy because it would be an Abby quote and we haven't one from her yet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom