• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know what would be a cool idea for an enemy? A little gust cloud that only appears in perilously high areas that zooms into you and knocks you all the way to the bottom!" -an idiot

danm999

Going 3000 years into the future sight unseen is crazy. You don't even know if there are still humans around or Earth is habitable.

You'd have to go to 1200 AD and hope you don't end up somewhere messed up (like in the path of somewhere Genghis Khan was about to roll over).

But at least you'd be guaranteed to land on a habitable planet with people.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Going 3000 years into the future sight unseen is crazy. You don't even know if there are still humans around or Earth is habitable.

You'd have to go to 1200 AD and hope you don't end up somewhere messed up (like in the path of somewhere Genghis Khan was about to roll over).

Yeah but at least you would know.

If humanity is going to be snuffed out in 3000 years why not just go with it?

The past is already known.

0KTnOzg.gif

Antiwhippy

Austin being a bit domineering worked well to bring out a lot of insightful conversations. Austin + Vinny + Alex is right up there with Jeff + Ryan + Vinny + Brad as the GOAT lineups to me.

Austin being a bit domineering worked well to bring out a lot of insightful conversations. Austin + Vinny + Alex is right up there with Jeff + Ryan + Vinny + Brad as the GOAT lineups to me.

yeah, but the Beastcast was the Austin Walker Show in the same way the Bombcast was the Jeff and Brad Show

danm999

Yeah but at least you would know.

If humanity is going to be snuffed out in 3000 years why not just go with it?

The past is already known.

As you grasp for breath dying in the oxygen barren atmosphere outside the millenia old ruins of New New Donk city.

Could be an interesting 40 seconds though.

Antiwhippy

Eh, not quite the same way. Alex and Vinny at least discussed plenty with Austin. it's not really a one way street either. There was a pretty argument between both Vinny and Austin about Youtube defending youtubers where it's clear that both aren't just sharing the same opinions.

Steal my sunshine reminds of that episode of it's always sunny in Philadelphia where the gang make up a game with a bunch of different convoluted rules lol.

I got the job suckers

Congrats, that is awesome! good luck with the new position :D

So played some pubg tonight, had 55 hours playtime with zero chicken dinners. Tonight managed to get a chicken dinner solo (4 kills, nothing like 3 of the 4 being in the top 10 and being incredibly lucky to get a groza and ghillie suit from a crate beforehand)... Then went 2nd in squad with a 3 person squad, came down to a 2v2 (I was the first dead of my squad unfortunately) and my buddies lost. Next game we added another friend so we had a 4 person group, did bad but the next game we got a squad chicken dinner haha. Ended up in a 3v3 shootout and the other team died to the blue since they were camping a house. Nothing like going from famine to feasting!

SMS was hilarious, as always. Can't wait to watch it again haha (caught some of it when it was live but missed a lot)

PUBG has wound up being one of those games like Mario Maker where I haven't spent much time playing it but I still feel good about having bought it since I've gotten so much damn enjoyment out of watching people stream it.

derFeef

I see GB is still all about PUBG. Greetings from my vacation, see you in two weeks! I bet there will be zero content for me to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom