• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

drabnon

I really want to see Ben's reaction to the whole, "Ansem wasn't really Ansem but was actually the Heartless of Xehanort who also has a Nobody who is now leading the other Nobodies and the real Ansem is Christopher Lee"

I think that section broke my brain when I was playing KH2

I really want to see Ben's reaction to the whole, "Ansem wasn't really Ansem but was actually the Heartless of Xehanort who also has a Nobody who is now leading the other Nobodies and the real Ansem is Christopher Lee"

I think that section broke my brain when I was playing KH2

yeah

lets

lets not tread that insanity.

OH MY GOD

I FORGOT

THE IMAGE OF MICKEY WEARING A BLACK COAT

THAT'S CANON

2282705-es.jpg

Quick Look: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Brad and Ryan discover that adding another dimension to Kingdom Hearts just makes it crazier.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
hey everyone "steal my sunshine" is the best gb feature this year by far

oti

Banned
Good Bombcast this week, I always enjoy episodes with Peter Brown.

I watched the Sega flashback segment live. Not really feeling like listening the rest of the episode. So I started listening to old GOTY podcasts instead.

Jeff likes the long cutscenes in MGS 4 btw.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It was kinda funny to see that mario sunshine thread pop up in gaming when the feature started (coincidence...?) and most of the posters in there were pretty positive about the game.

Peru

I love the atmosphere and personality of the game, the sunny beaches, I think the hub area is the most fun 3D Mario hub area to run around in, but it has too few great worlds, and some are bad. Like the hotel one. Feels rushed.

def sim

I'd probably give Sunshine another go if they made a remaster with modern third person camera controls. Some of those platforming levels look fun.

I firmly believe there will be a point in SMS where Alex passes his turn twice in a row.

He'll pass every turn of his by the end of the series is my prediction.

Having never played Super Mario Sunshine I need to know. Are the controls/camera as dumb as they seem or not?

They could be worse, but they aren't great. The camera spin control is counter-intuitive to how you would think it'd spin, and they compensate for going behind the walls by putting "?" marks through the objects so you know SOMETHING is there. That part is actual shit.

Mupod

I really want to play Sunshine now.

yeah my gamecube is already hooked up and I never finished the game when I got it. I'm curious how far I got, and if it's as frustrating as they're making it look. Because I don't remember it being hard at all.

drabnon

I feel like Alex is having an especially hard time fiddling with the controls. The others aren't great but they're doing okay. Sunshine is definitely a less forgiving game than Galaxy, though. I only played very little of Mario 64 so I can't make statements about its comparative difficulty.

drabnon

I still think Mario Sunshine is bad but I can't lie and say I wasn't looking up Gamecube systems on eBay and debating a purchase.

I'm going to be the devil on your shoulder here and say, "DO IT". Odyssey is going to be a spiritual successor to Sunshine so you have to do the proper research and see the origins of what will surely be an incredible mario game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom