• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope you guys realize they're not going to play something else in place of PUBG. IT's something they already all like playing and are going to record content of as a side effect. Because most of the time they're playing at home except for 1 person at the office and you know ain't none of them but Jeff doing any home streams

I hope you guys realize they're not going to play something else in place of PUBG. IT's something they already all like playing and are going to record content of as a side effect. Because most of the time they're playing at home except for 1 person at the office and you know ain't none of them but Jeff doing any home streams

And pubg is just straight fun to watch. You never know whats gonna happen.

VRodeo was good but as a VR outsider it's not great to see that VR games/experiences haven't really moved on from that initial launch day.

Edit: I agree PUBG is good to watch, especially the last episode. It's unpredictable and interesting and each little match is self contained and only lasts 20 minutes or something before they move on to another.

Strax

Stop fighting, start exploring

Maybe it's just me but when I play open world games I explore because I'm on my way to do a story mission and something pops up or I see something interesting. RDR and inFAMOUS 1 were really good with that but it hasn't been happening in BotW for me. I'll keep on playing it because I like the Shrines and the story but I hope it gets better.

VRodeo was good but as a VR outsider it's not great to see that VR games/experiences haven't really moved on from that initial launch day.

Edit: I agree PUBG is good to watch, especially the last episode. It's unpredictable and interesting and each little match is self contained and only lasts 20 minutes or something before they move on to another.

They choose weird games for VRodeo. One of the problems is that many of the Early Access games they looked at early on are much improved but they're not going to go back to them.

Rec Room in particular has added some fucking awesome co-op quests that I wish they'd take a look at.

This will be my first Murder Island after I've played PUB. I'm really looking forward to all of the things I'll notice now--like don't stand out in the open while viewing the map, etc.

LowRoller

This will be my first Murder Island after I've played PUB. I'm really looking forward to all of the things I'll notice now--like don't stand out in the open while viewing the map, etc.

Same here . I just bought it today and got to top 20 on my first try and got three kills. Made the rookie mistake of standing in the open and healing

Same here . I just bought it today and got to top 20 on my first try and got three kills. Made the rookie mistake of standing in the open and healing

Snipers are the worst.

But if you ever become one it's the best. Austin Walker talks about how scopes change everything, and it's true--it's like you're in a different world when you can fire at someone who doesn't even know you exist.

...Probably the worst feeling in PUB is getting shot at and having no idea where it's coming from.

There's a real art to staying still. Vinny getting kiled by the car-camo guy is the tip of the iceberg, and stuff like this proves it.

Like, I've been consistently impressed by how vital camouflage is in PUB.

They choose weird games for VRodeo. One of the problems is that many of the Early Access games they looked at early on are much improved but they're not going to go back to them.

Rec Room in particular has added some fucking awesome co-op quests that I wish they'd take a look at.

Cool, I would like to see that too. Is Rec Room out of early access yet?

I want to get FF12 but man no way I'd find time to play it right now. Finishing up Horizon soon (just have the final quest left), still playing a bunch of Heroes of the Storm and Pubg... bought Hyper Light Drifter and the Witness, Splatoon 2 in like a week and a half? Also in the middle of Thumper and then theres the BotW dlc. So many games haha

no, you really don't

play the good FF instead

I didnt hate my time with 15 though.

I was only in chapter 4 (?) maybe but all the talk of the late game being fucked and SE promising patches made me put it off.

I should get back to it as some point.

Right after Persona, and Zelda

daveo42

Banned
Thinking of buying FF12 HD, but I realized I still have to finish 15.

I'd say clear through Chapter 9 and then put the game down if you are really enjoying it. Then watch the clip at the end of the credits. Nothing in between is really all that good. XII also isn't that good, but I'm biased because the MMO-style combat really soured me on the game back on the PS2.

Strax

The stream is buffering like crazy for me.

Really? Its only four 30minute episodes and the pacing never stood out to me.

I know they needed some build up but I felt they should've have written it tighter so the ending of ep 4 would've been the ending of ep 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom