• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

I've seen very little of Destiny but I must have seen this exact section what seems like 10 times, which I guess is in line with what the complaints have been.

Zaph

You have to go through menus to check quest progress? Destiny really doesn't know what it wants to be, does it?

I've seen very little of Destiny but I must have seen this exact section what seems like 10 times, which I guess is in line with what the complaints have been.
Ditto. Glad I passed, awful value proposition.

I found mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and pesto sauce in the fridge..

vUOIyyZl.jpg

I'm gonna eat it!

Seems a bit tame next to usual Twitch behavior.

What kind of lives do these assholes have ? What prompts them to spurt such insane and hurtful things ? Why are they getting joy out of it ? What happened to them to make them into the petulant insensitive man-children that they appear to be ?

I never did anything like that on the Internet, neither did I ever get the urge to do so. What the fuck.

Dragon

Banned
You have to go through menus to check quest progress? Destiny really doesn't know what it wants to be, does it?

Ditto. Glad I passed, awful value proposition.

Dude there was an alpha and a beta. You have no excuses not playing the game.

LiK

It would also help if Brad tried remembering which direction the center is when he comes out of the portal. He keeps wandering off in the wrong direction.

teammates outside should should tell him. it makes things way easier for portal team.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I haven't been watching for a good three hours. Is this the same room I saw before with the portals? Please tell me they've gotten past that at least.

edit: Nevermind, new environment. How much is left?

Top Bottom