• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Ken

I haven't been watching for a good three hours. Is this the same room I saw before with the portals? Please tell me they've gotten past that at least.

edit: Nevermind, new environment. How much is left?

it's the same room but new boss

Kirlia

Banned
What kind of lives do these assholes have ? What prompts them to spurt such insane and hurtful things ? Why are they getting joy out of it ? What happened to them to make them into the petulant insensitive man-children that they appear to be ?

I never did anything like that on the Internet, neither did I ever get the urge to do so. What the fuck.

I really wonder if some of them lack compassion and empathy to the point of being sociopathic. Or maybe they're just young and stupid and barely aware, if at all, about the crap they say. I don't know.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's going to be tough listening to the first half hour of the podcast when Brad asks Jeff what he did over the weekend and Jeff strangles Brad.

Vire

It's tough because you also need someone to deal with the suplicants, or you get fucked coming out of the gate.
People outside have it easy...

Brad needs to pick up the shield immediately, the other two people throw the grenades down. One helps with adds while brad smashes, the other shoots the oracles.

DJ88

teammates outside should should tell him. it makes things way easier for portal team.

I just always know that coming out of Mars/Desert you go left, and coming out of Venus/Jungle you go right.

Giancarlo really should be the dedicated relic user. He knows how to use it and it was the only time they actually made any progress in damaging the boss.

LiK

People outside have it easy...

Brad needs to pick up the shield immediately, the other two people throw the grenades down. One helps with adds while brad smashes, the other shoots the oracles.

i found inside easier whenever i had to take it up. just shoot oracles. avoiding the Supps when they go aggro is hard esp after there's more after you focused on shooting the boss. they keep spawning.

What kind of lives do these assholes have ? What prompts them to spurt such insane and hurtful things ? Why are they getting joy out of it ? What happened to them to make them into the petulant insensitive man-children that they appear to be ?

I never did anything like that on the Internet, neither did I ever get the urge to do so. What the fuck.

The whole troll thing is just weird, but they seem to get joy out of it. There are not just kids either... there was a high profile 60 year old troll in the news lately too (that ended with tragedy), not gaming related though.

Vire

i found inside easier whenever i had to take it up. just shoot oracles. avoiding the Supps when they go aggro is hard esp after there's more after you focused on shooting the boss. they keep spawning.
I dunno, I've done outside and the shield, and the shield was a lot harder.

Zaph

The internet has now reached an age where you have teenagers completely raised on it with no concept of a time before it. That sense of detachment does terrible things to a person's grasp of accountability and appropriateness.

LiK

lol

Yeah. It's funny, they give raid weapons that make dealing with them easier, but you need to be lucky to get those weapons at all.

the Suros Regime actually does an amazing job after it's maxed out. i had no trouble quickly taking them out in Normal Raid after i maxed it.

The unlimited super attacks you get during Time's Vengeance is great for taking out those last few supplicants that spawn when the team is coming out of the portals.

Ominym

Banned
My theory: They're going to be stuck on this part till tomorrow night, but they never stop playing. So we end up getting the first ever Bombcast recorded from inside a game when they bring Dan and Drew into the party chat.

daydream

Banned
My theory: They're going to be stuck on this part till tomorrow night, but they never stop playing. So we end up getting the first ever Bombcast recorded from inside a game when they bring Dan and Drew into the party chat.

Drew is on vacation.

Instead, we got special guests aplenty!

LiK

Hm? My SUROS was unupgraded and it was fine for supplicant duty.

yea, it's fine but better when maxed cuz sometimes the portal team might take a lil too long and the second spawn of Supps can kill them if you don't take them out beforehand. happened to my group.

DJ88

Brad just can't handle using the relic, I don't know why he keeps grabbing it. He either dies or doesn't kills the enemies so the guys shooting the oracles die.

They'll never beat this as long as he keeps grabbing it.

daydream

Banned
6 hours have passed

I heard the raid resets on Tuesday so..

fe36mdg.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Brad just can't handle using the relic, I don't know why he keeps grabbing it. He either dies or doesn't kills the enemies so the guys shooting the oracles die.

They'll never beat this as long as he keeps grabbing it.

Why does Brad always get way too close to the enemies? It's like he never learns.

Brad needs to hang back and only attack in the portal when there is like one enemy left.

Why does Brad always get way too close to the enemies? It's like he never learns.

I do them same. Shoot everything from right in front of it's damn face. I never done a Raid though.

The close up tactic works everywhere but the Raid it seems - so it probably got ingrained in him from hours of normal play / grinding

Top Bottom