• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Myggen

Oh man I had forgotten about Drew putting on Edvard Grieg - In the Hall of the Mountain King and flashing an image of John Romero along with the music when they're at the last boss (Breaking Brad: Doom II). So good.

"It's an exponential curve of fuckery" is also a pretty great Brad quote.

Ok this really needs to stop. The gun Jeff got is no where near the best auto rifle in the game.

I agree. Atheon's Epilogue is good against Minotaurs and strikes with Void Burn, but that's pretty much it. Mine is almost fully upgraded but it still takes a lot of bullets to take out a praetorian.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Huh, alright. Should still be fun putting it in the background though.

Any links to it? I see that it's now on the giantbomb livestream thing.

GaryKing

Neo Member
Wait, did they beat the raid? I... Oh dear. I made a bet with a friend that if they beat it I'd record myself eating my shoe.

Overly long and pointless. So right in keeping with the Destiny experience.

it was worth it for the RNG God going ham by giving the best loot to the guy who cares about the game the least.

Wait, did they beat the raid? I... Oh dear. I made a bet with a friend that if they beat it I'd record myself eating my shoe.

Link pls lol

seriously though you fucked up by not placing a time limit to that bet.

Quick, order a new shoe!
8vgVNzM.jpg

Myggen

Please no more destiny talk on the bombcast.

This is the one time I will look forward to it!

Also, I doubt that there will be much talk about the game after this. Brad is the only one still playing, and he even stopped talking about Dota after a while!

I really did, I really, really did. I have yet to do anything, some what hoping this all just, blows over. I think once the podcast hits however, it will be time to deliver.

if he's an avid fan of the podcast then yea.

go with Zero Crescent's suggestion unless you specified an actual shoe (or just do something else not as crazy) :p

ha1f

I went ahead and added some basic support for unarchived videos to luchadeer. i don't remember who the folks who asked for it were, but enjoy. and obviously thanks to the unarchived channel contributors.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yep, found it already. Thanks for the link though.

Only 6 and a half hours? Doesn't seem as hard as others hyped it up to be.

FStop7

Banned
I enjoyed the raidcast. The way the team came together during the last 20 minutes is why I like VoG so much.

OK Brad, get to 29 so you can run hard mode.

Indignate

Remember when Dota was always in the shownotes and it would make people mad?

Fun.

Totally fine with Destiny becoming that for a while.

rac

Banned
So giantbomb finished the raid, they are now officially better than the top guild bungie invited to play the raid before release.

Now that people understand how the hell the raid works I wonder if they'll finally add mm.

Is this Vault of Glass stream worth watching? I don't care about Destiny, but the raid did sound like the one part of the game worth seeing. I hoped it would function like some other BBs, and just be a pseudo-podcast with all the chatting - but the voice chat quality is just horrible.

Chuck

Still without luck
Is this Vault of Glass stream worth watching? I don't care about Destiny, but the raid did sound like the one part of the game worth seeing. I hoped it would function like some other BBs, and just be a pseudo-podcast with all the chatting - but the voice chat quality is just horrible.

Nope. Boring as fuck and no real out of game talk except for a Seinfeld joke that was made because the game was so boring.

I don't know, I'm about 2 hours in at the stealth part and its so boring.
Just using it as background noise currently.

edit: who thought up that section should be fired. It's just awful.

Erekiddo

This has bugged me for a while. I'm finally asking.

I've heard Jeff, on several occasions, use the term: "it's a different company, it's a different quality of product."

.. Is this a 'Go' reference, or am I digging too deep? It was word for word.

I don't know, I'm about 2 hours in at the stealth part and its so boring.
Just using it as background noise currently.

edit: who thought up that section should be fired. It's just awful.

Does Destiny have stealth sections in the smaller group content or is that a totally new concept just for the raid?

Top Bottom