• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

E9N82kq.gif

LuchaShaq

Banned
As someone at lv 29 who has spent way too much time trying to get a raid group during my gaming hours none of this looks even as interesting or hard as a 5 man wow instance.

Wish I never bothered.

Ken

As someone at lv 29 who has spent way too much time trying to get a raid group during my gaming hours none of this looks even as interesting or hard as a 5 man wow instance.

Wish I never bothered.

my opinion of the raid is that it's the people you group with that make the raid fun

Vire

Wish I never bothered.
As someone who has done both, you're crazy. It's easily as hard and complex as five man in WoW.

Seventy70

Is it just me or does Vinny seem a lot more laid back ever since the move. I thought there was going to be more content now that their studio is set up, but we only get 1 piece of content a week most of the time which is usually a quick look for some obscure game. I really wonder what they are doing the rest of their time at work.

LiK

Is it just me or does Vinny seem a lot more laid back ever since the move. I thought there was going to be more content now that their studio is set up, but we only get 1 piece of content a week most of the time which is usually a quick look for some obscure game. I really wonder what they are doing the rest of their time at work.

i forgot GBeast existed :p

Xeteh

Being a father of two infants, one being like 2 months old.

Didn't someone mention that they are moving offices or something soon? That may be impacting the amount of content they can push out. Iirc they are only in the office a couple days a week as well.

Myggen

Didn't someone mention that they are moving offices or something soon? That may be impacting the amount of content they can push out. Iirc they are only in the office a couple days a week as well.

They are moving to the permanent office very soon. I have no idea how often they're in the office now, but it seems like the plan is to be in the office every day of the week after a while. Vinny probably still isn't working 100 % yet because of his kid.

Seventy70

Didn't they just get the studio set up a while ago or is their studio separate from their office?

Wereroku

They are moving to a new building next week so they are probably getting ready for that and trying to do a couple of videos at the same time.

Myggen

Didn't they just get the studio set up a while ago or is their studio separate from their office?

That studio was just temporary (it's part of the TV Guide building) until the permanent office opened up, which it apparently does very soon. Jeff mentioned it being a lot bigger than what they have now, which probably is a good thing :)

edit: Man this thread moved during the Destiny stream. Gonna need a separate thread for the Extra Life stuff, right?

edit2: Yes we are, noticed that the Extra Life thread last year was 78 (50 posts for life) pages long.

Seventy70

They are moving to the permanent office very soon. I have no idea how often they're in the office now, but it seems like the plan is to be in the office every day of the week after a while. Vinny probably still isn't working 100 % yet because of his kid.

I see. Hopefully by January we'll be seeing Vinnyvanias, lots of shenanigans, and hopefully a podcast.

Are you serious? That's amazing.

Well, technically, Brad got the chest piece earlier in the Raid (From the Templar?). After beating the final boss, he got a white dye and 3 shards.

I'm watching the replay, and the loot messages went by quickly. Looks like almost everyone got shards/energy and a white dye, except for Jeff, who got Atheon's Epilogue and a white dye.

Zebetite

Banned
Well, maybe current ones but back in BC there were some pretty hard heroic instances.

The trash pulls in Shadow Labyrinth before Blackheart the Inciter still have me waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

This is going to be the first-and-only Destiny segment on the podcast that I'm excited to listen to.

Top Bottom