• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Except they kinda do, the Nightfall strikes sends you back to orbit if all party members die. It's just as punishing, if not more.

As far as complexity goes, it's the same as any other MMO ever. The raids in WoW are a thousand times more complex than anything else in the game.

...The difference is Dungeons in WoW prepare you far, FAR better than anything in Destiny does. It's VERY possible to die alot in current level dungeons if you don't know what you're doing in WoW.
And unlike Destiny, it doesn't make you restart if you die in the Heroic version of the dungeon(Akin to the Nightfall). Sending you back to orbit is literally, artificial difficulty.

The strikes don't really prepare you for anything except for the...sponginess...of the bosses? I guess? It's admirable what they tried to do with the raid, I'll give them that.

DJ88

Ok Brad has finally learned how to use the relic and they've got the rhythm down. Just a matter of time before they beat it now.

DJ88

Wow, congratulations to them! And lol at atheon's epilogue being the best auto rifle in the game, I'm glad Jeff got it though haha.

The gun Jeff got is pretty meh.

Top Bottom