• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Volotaire

tumblr_mxdq33aPvd1r8jkpuo1_500.gif

Sad to see Rev3 go. They had a heck of a year last year with Sessler, Tara, Max and of course GB intern alumni Nick. Good luck to those guys .

On a side note, the content that the interns produced in 2011 was all pretty great,especially the fear gauntlet. Would love a fear gauntlet reunion one day.

AcridMeat

Banned
Party time soon!
Thanks for recommendations guys!.Almost too many... I feel like I choose

I think I am going with AcridMeat choice,mixed up a but with others (Chorizo, Roquito peppers, Jalapenos. and Extra Mozzarella)

I am sorry, but I do not like warm tuna (cold is great though)
Yeahhhhhh! I'm jealous now, I wish we had a place near here that had some of those toppings.

git gud baby

Those games require actual rhythm, which makes it unplayable for me. Other games in the genre have the decency to employ consistent visual indicators, but RH gets its jollies by obscuring the screen and shit. It also has the absolute worst thing ever: memorize another character's rhythm moves and then copy them. They did that shit in WarioWare Twisted's final boss, and it took me like fifty tries to beat.

Am I the only one getting confused about Patrick's story about Mario Kart 8 DLC. Isn't that how most games handle it. If you don't have the DLC you're not gonna get matched up with people that have the DLC. And as he said you get an option to get matched with those that only have the DLC . Am I missing something or isn't this how this usually works.

daydream

Banned
Those games require actual rhythm, which makes it unplayable for me. Other games in the genre have the decency to employ consistent visual indicators, but RH gets its jollies by obscuring the screen and shit. It also has the absolute worst thing ever: memorize another character's rhythm moves and then copy them. They did that shit in WarioWare Twisted's final boss, and it took me like fifty tries to beat.

Sorry to hear that. I've heard the same thing from a bunch of people and yeah, I imagine the series must be hard if not impossible to get into if you lack any rhythmic sensibilities. All not the games' fault, however. They're exceptionally well designed.

Anjin M

Just discovered that, due to a reassignment of cubicles, I can now watch livestreams on my phone. I will get no more work done today.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Mobile is terrible for watching live streams. The link never shows up on the site!

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
They've already played fortune street! If you've not seen the videos, it's some of the funniest content on the site.

Dude that why i said (again) i want Jeff to experience the slow burning horror again and yes that video is amazing i should watch it again.

Damn it's gonna be tough watching that video again

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
What is the link for mobile streaming?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's not on the front page on mobile but is on the desktop. I don't get why they wouldn't have that extra link if you're a premium member.

popo

Matt Kessler now works at Playstation doing Account Relations, and Nick Robinson was on the now-shuttered Rev3Games channel for a while, and even became the face of it alongside Tara once Adam, Anthony and Max left. I believe Perry has written for some sites and Ben Pack has a very popular Tumblr.

The intern who was in the army (steve?) is a producer working for Lang.

Myggen

Is it even possible to watch streams on their player on mobile? I didn't think it was.

edit: I should really get out of here since I can't watch this live, don't want to see no spoilers!

That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's not on the front page on mobile but is on the desktop. I don't get why they wouldn't have that extra link if you're a premium member.

Does going to giantbomb.com/chat not work from mobile? I've never tried to watch from my phone.

Top Bottom