• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

How is anime doing these days

I opened the anime thread, saw this picture and left

4A7Wbqn.jpg

Well that's evidence in favor of anime if that's actually anime (if so, I'd assume it's like a Boondocks situation where it's an American cartoon animated by Japanese or Korean animators).

NIN90

It's like they went backwards graphics-wise with that last-gen version of WWE 2k15. It looks like an early last-gen game.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Alex is hilarious on twitter

Alex Navarro ‏@alex_navarro 9 seconds ago

All of your Star Wars subtitle sex jokes are being noted. When the great culling takes place, none of you will be spared.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Drew needs to dress up as snake for halloween next year. That beard really helps it along.

Patryn

Watching this WWE QL is just making me think how stressful it is right now waiting for PAX East passes to go on sale.

Seriously, just sell them so I can stop worrying!

weird. I mean Forever is a real good album but you could probably apply his opinion of Use Your Illusion to it; you could make one amazing disc out of the two they give you.

The reaction everytime a shark pops up to attack in that Depth QL was hilarious to me (especially the one where it sounds like it was Drew uttering from the control room)

AcridMeat

Banned
36 Chambers is clearly the best Wu-Tang album.
It's the one I'd pick as well.
If we're counting solo albums, both Liquid Swords and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx are better. But 36 Chambers is far and away the best group album.
Ohhh well, if solo albums are in the mix it's up in the air. I agree on Liquid Swords, don't remember much from Built 4 Cuban Linx.
I am going to order a Pizza for Mario Party Party tonight. Someone make a good one....

WWRrnS1.png
What a lovely assortment of options. Just because I haven't had it on a pizza before I'd pick chorizo, roquito peppers, mixed peppers and something else, maybe extra cheese to soak up all the grease from the chorizo.

Top Bottom