• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

daydream

Banned
lNzyzf0.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
The problem with tuna is that as soon as you put it onto a pizza, the pizza is no longer a delicious pizza, but rather an inedible steaming turd.

Thanks for recommendations guys!.Almost too many... I feel like I choose

I think I am going with AcridMeat choice,mixed up a but with others (Chorizo, Roquito peppers, Jalapenos. and Extra Mozzarella)

I am sorry, but I do not like warm tuna (cold is great though)

Xizk

What's up with the tuna hate!? Pizza with ham and tuna is so good. Dan is helping to create such good content. Can't wait for tonight's stream.

Zebetite

Banned
WORLD'S GREATEST SOLDIER

xhRkgFR.gif

Snake, try to remember the basics of CQC.

I mentioned this in the comments for Episode 2, but I really hope next episode they take some time to call Otacon's save frequency a bunch before Drew hits the point of no return. There's a great little Easter Egg.

Mei Ling gets sick of Otacon botching her proverbs and intercepts the call to do it right.

Also the source of the famous quote brought up in regards to MGS2:

"This seems to be getting more and more random."
"Correction, it's becoming more deep. Trust me."

Wunder

Like who? Curious.

Matt Kessler now works at Playstation doing Account Relations, and Nick Robinson was on the now-shuttered Rev3Games channel for a while, and even became the face of it alongside Tara once Adam, Anthony and Max left. I believe Perry has written for some sites and Ben Pack has a very popular Tumblr.

Top Bottom