• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

DCej7H6.jpg

Aerocrane

I hope they don't play Mario Party again. Two times is enough unless they just go to the Gamecube game and then the Wii game. If they are going to keep on playing digital boardgames they should just play Fortune Street again next.

I hope they don't play Mario Party again. Two times is enough unless they just go to the Gamecube game and then the Wii game. If they are going to keep on playing digital boardgames they should just play Fortune Street again next.

My heart, it longs for Dokapon Kingdom.

SmithnCo

I could watch them get fucked over by this dumb series all day. Just skip the last two MP games with the stupid car mechanic.

Zabant

You're basically saying 'I hope they don't put on one of the most entertaining streams again'

Oh shit thank you for reminding me about Fortune Street. Still haven't watched that.

SmithnCo

Which is why I said they should play it again.

There must be some digital version of Monopoly that takes as long to play as the actual board game, it could be as good as Fortune Street.

Sorry, Monopoly is too fair and balanced and doesn't include barely-passable minigames

Kirlia

Banned
So
Drew
won? Congrats to him or whoever did!

I'd be happy to see Mario Party 3, but probably not until next year (I don't even think Dan has the game yet)! They should continue to space out these Mario Party Parties.

Hey, as long as they don't play Sonic Shuffle is all good.

I want to see that happen.

Aerocrane

You're basically saying 'I hope they don't put on one of the most entertaining streams again'

Well the N64 titles don't seem to add all that many new minigames, although having the confusing map in Mario Party 2 made things more interesting. I won't mind if they keep on going, I'd just hope that they would move on to the Gamecube and play Mario Party 4 which I hope would have somewhat different minigames.

Someone needs to send in a copy of Mario Party 3. I unfortunately don't have a copy, though I do have a copy of Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey for the N64!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well the N64 titles don't seem to add all that many new minigames, although having the confusing map in Mario Party 2 made things more interesting. I won't mind if they keep on going, I'd just hope that they would move on to the Gamecube and play Mario Party 4 which I hope would have somewhat different minigames.
Mario Party 3 (N64) has substantially more mini-games than Mario Party 4 (GCN).

Aerocrane

Mario Party 3 (N64) has substantially more mini-games than Mario Party 4 (GCN).

I looked up a list of minigames in Mario Party 3, and it seems to be mostly (completely?) new ones compared to Mario Party 2. http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Mario_Party_3_minigames If they are more varied and not just a bunch of slightly changed minigames from the last two games it could be interesting. At least these videos are long and seeing Brad dramatically react to a multiplayer game is always fun.

Top Bottom