• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Is this Drew in 20 years?

bI4UtWO.jpg

Drew seems to be doing ok at MGS2 so far. Dont know whats going on with the controls though. I am positive the PS3 version of the HD collection has the pressure sensitive stuff. Did the devs turn it off by default or something? For the sake of a default set up between PS3 and 360?

Also I am in desperate need of a new PC :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm watching the Ghostship Aftermath quick look right now and am pleasantly surprised at how hilarious it is. The twitchy butt monster thing hahahahhaa

edit: The
checkpoint at the "You Died!" screen
hahahahahhahahahahaha

Look I'm not saying I look up to Drew as some sort of übermensch or anything but I do find myself thinking "What would Drew Scanlon do?" on a fairly regular basis

fleck0

Personally I would swap-out/fully-wipe that hard drive before using the PC...

e: That egg belongs on the set!

Someone needs to make a gif of dan and jeff's face transitions during the jump roping minigame.

I also want the part near the end when
Dan caught Jeff Cheating

Dizzy-4U

That whole moment before, during and after the rope minigame has to be one of the funniest bits of the year. Drew hitting the ? almost killed me.

Mully

So is Mario Party the non-driving version of Mario Kart, where chance and luck are key to winning the game and everything else doesn't matter?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So is Mario Party the non-driving version of Mario Kart, where chance and luck are key to winning the game and everything else doesn't matter?

As someone who has played and won alot in both of those games, the random and luck stuff is a bit oversold. The way Dan explains it is more correct, in my opinion.

If you win a bunch of the mini games (even if some of them are random, the majority are skill based) you have a decent shot of securing the bonus stars at the end as well.

Top Bottom