• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Zaph

Since Dan's arrival, we've definitely had more content packed weeks than slow weeks - even considering a couple holidays, Vinny's time off and Jeff's personal time.

Don't want to jinx it, but I think GB has got its groove back.

Nbz

Absolutely fantastic live show. Really do not regret getting the PAX premium member deal, been worth every penny so far.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
OH MY GOD DAN.

Your ideas are the dumbest thing to ever happen to Giant Bomb, which I'm pretty sure means you're the Giant Bombest human on the planet. Put that next to your America patch.

if i do not see both of them grabbing the first two warp whistles in world 1 to get to world 8 immediately then fuck this video

edit: no warp whistle and same path? bullshit fake competition for scrubs

Haunted

Ethan Carter is an amazing game and maybe deserved a bit more reverence from the QLers, but anything that just shows off how beautiful the game, how smart the puzzles and how hands-off the game is with its hints is good enough for me.

It's definitely on my GOTY list so far.

Megasoum

Banned
Fuck I was watching the Avalon stream on a delay cause I arrived late from work but now it cutoff when they shutdown the page... What's the link again to see the last stream?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ethan Carter is an amazing game and maybe deserved a bit more reverence from the QLers, but anything that just shows off how beautiful the game, how smart the puzzles and how hands-off the game is with its hints is good enough for me.

It's definitely on my GOTY list so far.

Everything about that game I liked was offset by all the supernatural stuff. I just wish it was more subtle like Gone Home was. I didn't really need all the time warping gimmick stuff, but I guess that was their vision of it.

Heh, maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I remember some comment in a Bombcast a while back where, I think they were talking about gaming on a bus and Drew said something like, "Super Mario 3, that's not a game you want to play in motion." Thought it was a weird comment, but it all makes sense now!

Top Bottom