• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
jeffearpfbu4.gif

booty had me like

V_Ben

Banned
Well, that was even dumber than I expected it to be. Dan's legacy of really dumb stuff continues.

I loved every second of that.

Zaph

Dan is the best thing to happen to GB since it was founded. Confirmed.

Given everything he's said about being on a short leash at GI (no swearing, weird about his dad videos etc) I bet he's just got years of dumb ideas all written down for an opportunity like this.

TheRed

Today at work I made sure 3 people took their go-pros off before getting on the ride, this goes against everything I know! Was an amazing video! Jeff's face when they dropped was so good lol.

Dan should get the highest of rewards for bringing this about.

A NeoGAF tag.
Agreed.
I used to think Dan was just some crazy alien from another planet focused on destroying Giant Bomb from the inside out.

Now I think he is a some crazy alien from another planet on destroying Giant Bomb in the most awesome ways possible.

Yup. Been wanting to do this for a long time, but GI was never interested.

You come with the greatest hair brained schemes.

bonercop

I just want to confirm, this is the dumb thing?

The date on the ticket someone posted last page suggests "yes".

but i mean, come on, of course this is the dumb thing. there's no way they can do something else that stupid in the span of a few days.

Mully

Well this is pretty dumb, in a Giant Bomb kind of way. I fucking love it. Shout out to Christine! I think I saw you in the video.

Haunted

Everything about that game I liked was offset by all the supernatural stuff. I just wish it was more subtle like Gone Home was. I didn't really need all the time warping gimmick stuff, but I guess that was their vision of it.
It's a shame that you disliked that, it was definitely a theme they were going for and does all neatly tie into the story in the end.

I'm a bit disappointed that Alex immediately turned to a walkthrough instead of giving that puzzle a bit of thought - the realisation and solution to that puzzle was the moment the game really clicked for me.

spoiler for the house puzzle:
The moment I realised where I actually was by looking through a back window and seeing the house I just entered in the distance was a fantastic realisation and a-ha moment to experience. Great, clever puzzle. I love how hands-off the game is with this stuff.

Top Bottom