• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Metal Gear part 8 & 9 were fantastic :D

Man that sniper worlf scene gets me every time and I could see that it really effected drew as well that is pretty impressive for a '98 ps1 game.

daydream

Banned
If I had known this was where you were going to go with the OP, Coldman, I'd have submitted 'Giant Bomb X | Looking For A Place To Go'.

daydream

Banned
Are we expecting anything for today? Schedule-kun is at it again.

Ahaha, oh how could I forget.

I mean, I kinda like mine but it's not very flashy so I'm ok with both the MGS and the Demo Derby reference.

I almost expected you to pick Keyser's (Merry Kishmas, etc.) but I guess it's a bit too early for that.

tumblr_nc0c31QytK1tkiuc6o6_500.gif

Alex: "That's how I want to end every conversation from now on: just melt into the floor"

daydream

Banned
You know, even if there's no content this weekend, I still have MGS10 and the recent DD to keep me entertained. I wonder what they have in store for us while Drew is gone. I hope it involves Danny and anime.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
You know, even if there's no content this weekend, I still have MGS10 and the recent DD to keep me entertained. I wonder what they have in store for us while Drew is gone. I hope it involves Danny and anime.
They put out six Quick Looks on friday. How are you guys even watching all of that?

daydream

Banned
They put out six Quick Looks on friday. How are you guys even watching all of that?

To be fair, I haven't watched the longest one, yet (Civ: Beyond Earth). The others were pretty short. And some of us had a head start on the HW QL so we watched that last week.

By not playing games, duh :)

edit: damn, I actually did that this weekend. just watching others

I played, like, ten hours of Fantasy Life yesterday, so nope. :p

What exactly has Patrick been up to lately? Other than Bombing in the AM he's been MIA for ages. :\

He did that botched video thing last week. He has an article up today I think? otherwise, dunno.

To be fair, I haven't watched the longest one, yet (Civ: Beyond Earth).

Low on humor, heavy on information. Alex definitely pulls a Dave-style QL off in that one. Kind of immediately made me glad Alex is able to do more QLs now. He and Vinny both share an interest in system-heavy PC games, so that definitely fills a hole that GB has been missing for a while.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Vinny is probably the coolest duder of all the gb duders. You could say he's pretty diesel.

You could say he's vin diesel.

Top Bottom