• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
The live player seems to work fine in Chrome for me on Android.

I just hate that touching the player pauses video instead of just bringing up the controls. I have to quickly maximize it once I press play because the control disappear in less than a second. Also, if they bring the stream down for any reason there's no way to know, it doesn't start playing again and the controls don't appear.

Once it's going and full screen it's fine.

-Kees-

Ugh I'm gonna have that acoustic whistling duet from the intro stuck in my head the rest of the day and google searching the lyrics and Shazam have failed to turn up a name for the song. Anyone know what it is?

CbckKX4UMAA3uuh.jpg:medium

Yup no that is very reminiscent of some California highways

That underpass they just took, I recognize that. They're heading south.Now they're heading east.

Megasoum

Banned
If they're not gonna use it properly they need to turn off TrackIR... It was funny for the first 30sec but it's just annoying now.

Zaph

It's obvious, but these games really are great for podcasts. Someone needs to make a mod that adds FM distortion and makes them cut out in tunnels.

justjim89

I know it's supposed to be as stereotypical country music as possible, but I actually know and love all the songs that've been played so far. I love this shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So you still get that popping your head out/driving thing in ATS

but it doesn't work with the model Alex is driving for some reason. I noticed it earlier today and almost made me want to switch back. And the reflections at night in Vegas look real good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom