• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Brad said that giant bomb east would do a naruto quicklook like two weeks ago

Where the fuck is it

Brad and Austin are having an anime editor anime fight to determine who has to do the video. In the spirit of Naruto it'll be six more months before either of them makes a move.

Strax

I've never understood how U2 became a huge band, everything is so generic and by the numbers.

Well at least their singles.

Xater

U2 has not been good for so long, that I almost forgot they were ever good.

Also I will totally buy this version of the game once steam workshop support is in. I need lots of truck pimping options.

yami4ct

My Fire Emblem Special Edition from Amazon finally moved from 'Shipping Today' to 'Preparing for Shipment'.

Is it happening finally? It looks like it might be happening.

valeo

U2 has not been good for so long, that I almost forgot they were ever good.

Also I will totally buy this version of the game once steam workshop support is in. I need lots of truck pimping options.

I don't like them (mostly) but I can understand it. Some of their songs are legitimately great. Most singles are crap from any band, not just U2.

Strax

This is how I kinda feel. U2 is the only "classic" rock band that has little or no fanbase under 30.

When I was 16 years old kids would listen to older rock like The Who, AC/DC, Queen, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Motörhead and so on mixed with newer stuff but I've never ever heard in my life (27 now) something postive about U2 and never anything negative. They just are there for no good reason.

OT

I wonder if they'll do one more shipment

Noaloha

Just noticed that a couple of Merry indie-LPs went up on that missclicks channel.

Kish vs Soma sounds great (2 parts that I can see), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-xDzhwqDQ, plus Kish playing agar.io (that addictive little browser game with the circles eating each other from, like, a year ago, which, I recently realised, is now super fucking popular with 10 year olds).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom