• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
We're in fucking Sacramento already?? I'm not even joking when I say this QL is un-selling me on the game.

Yeah when I heard it was only California I figured that makes sense because California is pretty damn big. They sure did manage to make it feel small. I didn't think it would be exact and have week long trips, but the scale is different than I expected.

Teddified

MBlS7Wr.gif

Wait for them to release Nevada @_@

I only care about California! :(

Yeah when I heard it was only California I figured that makes sense because California is pretty damn big. They sure did manage to make it feel small. I didn't think it would be exact and have week long trips, but the scale is different than I expected.

Yeeeah, I don't even think they got the broad strokes of the 5 right. 75% of that drive is the desolate central valley, but this drive has been green the whole way and zero cows.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
A Day To Remember is actually a good band but LMAO that Kelly Clarkson cover oh my god, that was atrocious. That was hilarious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom