• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairre

I did. Difficult to tell with all the spoiler whining that's been going on in this thread lately.

I've seen weapon unlocks and enemies described as spoilers more than a few times now (in general, not necessarily in this thread). It's dumb. Then again spoilers don't bother me all that much in general so what do I know.

Wunder

c853d956f4.png

Who will be Giant Bomb OT's Devil King of Devil Daggers?

I think PhilRetsch has 200+ or something

Wunder

u2OO0wO.png

i've since played at least another 50 attempts and got nowhere near it

yeah just broke my highscore few minutes ago but didn't pass anyone :[

also im pissed i missed the brad dogpile. dude didn't know there were two different skulls!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I'm going to need to buy Devil Daggers aren't I...

Does the theme music that plays if you hang around the menu for a bit make you more or less likely to buy it

https://youtu.be/e76vcTZVJDU?t=1m6s

edit

yeah just broke my highscore few minutes ago but didn't pass anyone :[

also im pissed i missed the brad dogpile. dude didn't know there were two different skulls!

holy shit, I just watched your replay and you killed the centipede thing on his first appearance and got that second upgrade shortly after

I need to reevaluate some things

I just like to imagine this being the DOOM music by Trent Reznor we never got, for the DOOM game that never existed.

yeah, it's that nin industrial sound all over

Xater

Devil Daggers just is the perfect encapsulation of 90s video games. Specifically id games. No wonder Brad loves it so much.

Except they do. Clerks 2 is especially great.

I just rewatched most of his catalog.

I watched Clerks 2 for the first time about a year ago. It was alright, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I did his other movies when they first came out, so I'm afraid to go back and watch most of them. The Clerks animated series is still hilarious, though.

who cares about Jay and Silent Bob anymore?

it's like juggalos: the people who care about them really REALLY care about them. They're a small but incredibly loyal group that has saved kevin smith's ass time and time again over the years.

I tapped out on Kevin Smith once i got out of high school myself but I still have a soft spot for Clerks because it was a terrific film when i was like 15

FluxWaveZ

So the bag of green tea Kit Kats I ordered just arrived, which I purchased because of positive comments Giant Bomb had made a long while back.

This shit is gross; I'm never trusting them again.

LiK

So the bag of green tea Kit Kats I ordered just arrived, which I purchased because of positive comments Giant Bomb had made a long while back.

This shit is gross; I'm never trusting them again.

wish you asked me. green tea Kit Kats are pretty awful.

TraBuch

Banned
It's fucking green tea. Green tea is disgusting. I wouldn't buy shit-flavored snickers just because someone else said they were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom