• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bag of green tea Kit Kats I ordered just arrived, which I purchased because of positive comments Giant Bomb had made a long while back.

This shit is gross; I'm never trusting them again.

I got them too, after hearing everyone raving about them, and the pumpkin ones that were in the mailbag... I regret those purchases so much. Regular KitKats and White Chocolate ones are the only good ones.

entered the gb and gb-gaf groups

woo

so where's the free booze

Hello daydream.

Cnylolh.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I've been in the gb group for years

If anyone wants to add me i'm here. I'll accept as long your name isn't daydream

kAmui-

At least Incandenza was asking me for a GitHub link for the twitter bot I created so here it is. Like I said, I'm not a pro so please pm me if you see any egregious mistakes I've made!

tuxfool

Banned
it makes finding some folks that you might know in a passing manner easier. And for something like DD, being able to find people easily so you can compare scores with one another is a nice thing to have

yeah, it is good for ad-hoc things like that. It isn't all that useful for something like Giantbomb.

kAmui-

Cool! Man, node is so baller. A Twitter bot in ~100 lines.

It really is! Just today I was doing a peer review for a class assignment. We did our program with node and it was a bit over 300 lines. The other group did it in php and it was easily over 2000 lines.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Any of y'all watching Better Call Saul this season?

Couldn't help but think of a certain Ryan story during this week's episode.

Haha, I see what you mean. Love BCS. Prefer it over Breaking Bad, even.

Any of y'all watching Better Call Saul this season?

Couldn't help but think of a certain Ryan story during this week's episode.

See, I get where you're coming from, but personally it reminded me of when a friend of mine showed me the website that story came from in high school.

During class.

Teddified

I tried Far Cry 2 about a year ago, I burned out about half-way through it, and I usually don't burn out on games. I wonder if it's because I came to it so late or just how the game is structured and how little I cared for the story caused the burn out.

I tried Far Cry 2 about a year ago, I burned out about half-way through it, and I usually don't burn out on games. I wonder if it's because I came to it so late or just how the game is structured and how little I cared for the story caused the burn out.

In my experience Far Cry 2 is a game that is way more interesting in theory than actually playing it.

Austin will be one of the panelists on Pat Baer's 404ing It: Breaking Down the Internet panel at PAX East. Alexa Ray Corriea and Eric Pope are the other panelists.

The one cool thing about Far Cry 2 is shooting flares on every side of an enemy camp and watching the fire slowly crawl inward, forcing the enemies into a tighter and tighter group, finally consuming them in purifying flame.

Far Cry 2 was the first game I ever played on a console where I was like "Wow, this actually feels noticeably awful and is basically unplayable to me."

Seriously, the aiming on 360 was AWFUL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom