• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
so who else is excited for Pokemon S&M

people should play robopon instead

Robot_Ponkottsu,_Sun,_Star_and_Moon_Versions.JPG

this might be totally unrelated, but I've come to a point where I just want to uninstall itunes because the white theme is giving me massive headaches. I want to have something for podcasts while I game on my Win 10 machine. Anyone have any suggestions for a good program to listen to the Bombcast/Beastcast (and any other podcasts that are good gaming ones)?

Wunder

there's a good breakdown for how the game shakes out for free users in the ot. the gist of it is that you will hit a wall relatively quickly and to overcome it you will have to grind the daily puzzle for some weeks so

effectively, the game is free-to-start

aw jeez is this it? 376 days of doing daily puzzles doesn't sound great. I don't know if I wanna buy it though, or if I even could, my 3DS is NTSC-U and so I set my NNID to Canada...

daydream

Banned
aw jeez is this it? 376 days of doing daily puzzles doesn't sound great. I don't know if I wanna buy it though, or if I even could, my 3DS is NTSC-U and so I set my NNID to Canada...

i mean, you can always download it and play it till you hit that wall and then decide

provided you've already played picross ds, picross 3d or the picross e series, of course, because if you haven't, pokecross can wait

the thing is, it's really just a full-sized picross game with FTP mechanics strapped to it that you can disable for about $32

unless you are a very dedicated, borderline crazy person, it's not a free game

That video is so awkward.

Host straight up calls someone retarded while personally insulting him further, shooing him off the stage as the crowd boos him.

Fuck the 90s man.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Tim Turi on UPF tomorrow.

Indeed! I wanna make him play some shitty old survival horror game like I always used to do at Game Informer. For those that haven't seen those, the best were Overblood, Illbleed, Blue Stinger, Cyberia, and shit like that. Does anyone have any suggestions for a game along those lines (survival horror/adventure/shitty FMV or voice acting) that I can easily download on Steam? I'm leaning towards BlackSoul, which is along those lines. If anyone has a better idea, let me know.

Wunder

i mean, you can always download it and play it till you hit that wall and then decide

provided you've already played picross ds, picross 3d or the picross e series, of course, because if you haven't, pokecross can wait

Yeah I've played through the beginning and got to near the end of area 02 with low energy. I'll give it a couple days!

Indeed! I wanna make him play some shitty old survival horror game like I always used to do at Game Informer. For those that haven't seen those, the best were Overblood, Illbleed, Blue Stinger, Cyberia, and shit like that. Does anyone have any suggestions for a game along those lines (survival horror/adventure/shitty FMV or voice acting) that I can easily download on Steam? I'm leaning towards BlackSoul, which is along those lines. If anyone has a better idea, let me know.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/378100/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_37

http://store.steampowered.com/app/410040/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_38

http://store.steampowered.com/app/420880/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_39

http://store.steampowered.com/app/327920/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_39

Here's some terrible ones off the top of my wishlist.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Well, you already have Blue Stinger. Is there a reason to do anything else the entire show?

Alone in the Dark on Xbox 360 or PC. Note: Not the PS3 version .

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Blackbay Asylum

Nishastra

Banned
If only you could get the PC version of Martian Gothic somehow, to immediately reopen fresh wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom