• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Matthew Rorie's Alpha Protocol worth 3 bucks?
Definitely, it has it's fair share of issues but it also does a number of things right when it comes to player choice. It's at least worth giving a shot for that price.
There's no mention of price in the review though. Plus, it doesn't sound like 25 bucks worth of game.

If he doesn't specifically mention the price then it's probably safe to assume he has no issue with it.

FluxWaveZ

A sequel to Alpha Protocol could have been genuinely amazing. More polish, a bigger budget, and a game like that would rival or surpass Mass Effect in quality/scope.

Then again, doesn't seem like the gaming market cares much for spy themed stuff.

A sequel to Alpha Protocol could have been genuinely amazing. More polish, a bigger budget, and a game like that would rival or surpass Mass Effect in quality/scope.

Then again, doesn't seem like the gaming market cares much for spy themed stuff.

I'm still waiting for a XIII remaster.

Totally, I would even love to know what the first game could have been like with a few more months in development.

Myggen

Man the kid talking at about 16 minutes into the Garden Warfare 2 QL is one of the youngest-sounding kids I've ever heard in an online game.

SomberOwl

Nothing will ever rival Mass Effect in my book. My favourite franchise ever.

Man the kid talking at about 16 minutes into the Garden Warfare 2 QL is one of the youngest-sounding kids I've ever heard in an online game.

a kid with a voice like that called me a f****t and said that he was going to hack my account while playing CoD online

I switched to his team and stood in front of him throwing smoke grenades until he completely lost his mind and eventually quit

I mean, I was making fun of him for hitting on a girl in the lobby I guess

Myggen

a kid with a voice like that called me a f****t and said that he was going to hack my account while playing CoD online

I switched to his team and stood in front of him throwing smoke grenades until he completely lost his mind and eventually quit

Few things will make you lose some faith in humanity faster than forgetting to turn off the voice chat in an online competitive game.

LOL

saw that video brad was talking about and man that's kinda depressing.

tuxfool

Banned
Few things will make you lose some faith in humanity faster than forgetting to turn off the voice chat in an online competitive game.

I can deal with it, I don't have much faith in humanity to begin with. I only turn it off when the noises get weird.

Not that I play many games that require voice chat.

I can deal with it, I don't have much faith in humanity to begin with. I only turn it off when the noises get weird.

Not that I play many games that require voice chat.

I always turn voice off, but I'm going to try leaving it on for The Division. It's proximity-based and has some interesting gameplay implications.

if you are having trouble with random lag(??) spikes while playing Superhot, try turning v-sync on. I have no idea why that helps.

I say this because 90% of the discussion on the internet about this game is people bitching about the price and it took too long for me to figure this out

Wow... that kid in the PvZ QL literally sounds like a baby... I'm with Brad, it should be muted by default now. One of the main reasons I just don't play multiplayer games unless it's my friends from real life

Just saw that Far Cry Primal advertisement. I've never heard of any of the streamers used, are they actually popular or just people who would sign that deal?

Bowlie

Banned
so if I don't wanna pay money for pokemon picross can I only play the daily to get picrites?

Yup, that's how you earn them. And by completing missions and achievements.

Some missions felt kind of scummy to me, requiring a pokémon I'd only be able to catch in the last routes. How will you get to the last routes? By paying first, of course.

daydream

Banned
so if I don't wanna pay money for pokemon picross can I only play the daily to get picrites?

there's a good breakdown for how the game shakes out for free users in the ot. the gist of it is that you will hit a wall relatively quickly and to overcome it you will have to grind the daily puzzle for some weeks so

effectively, the game is free-to-start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom