• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

I mean, if they're gonna make fun of old press conferences, they have to start with the Nintendo one where people cried over the Twilight Princess reveal.

DamnBoxes

I forgive Fobwashed.

v6Ct6Jn.gif

Tubobutts

Who the fuck takes care of those kids then? There should be a different path where they kill their parents.

This is sooooo dumb. Besides that, I hope you're having fun with it.
They've mentioned some sort of people that watch the kids, but there isn't really much there.

I'm loving the game so far, I've already put in 30+ hours and that's not counting the times I've reset partway through a map. I just hope for the next game they either don't feel obligated to have kids or they have them actually be a part of the story again.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys I just finished SUPERHOT and this is my GOTY so far for sure.

Also I think that this is the most innovative shooter I've played in years...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dan is going to be managing a guy whose gimmick is his cock is strong against an attitude era star whose gimmick was his ass. Before that, he's going to be tormenting Tim Turi and getting paid for it again.

We're entirely sure that Dan's okay right? Because if Dan Ryckert was going to have a Make a Wish day, I'm pretty sure I just described it.

Really enjoying this Zelda talk on the QL. I continue to not want to replay Twilight Princess though.

Yeah... I dunno.. It's kinda cute/funny they way they do it IMO but whatever.

It makes sense in the context of the game because of story reasons and specifically what the Superhot game is within the game's world (it'll make much more sense if you play it).

It sure seems like a game I need to play, both to understand they weird aspects of it and because it looks fucking cool.

Tubobutts

Jeff's stuck on a rhombus square thing here. Not all memes are image macros.
I agree with you but in mainstream stuff meme seems to mean image macro. Like I saw a thing that was like "Check out all these memes we made for each NBA team!" And it was all image macro stuff. And terrible.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I agree with you but in mainstream stuff meme seems to mean image macro. Like I saw a thing that was like "Check out all these memes we made for each NBA team!" And it was all image macro stuff. And terrible.

Even in a "god dammit I hate memes" sort of way, the kappa face in twitch chat is a meme.

Megasoum

Banned
Gerudo is supposed to be pronounced like Germany...

Anyway that's how I've been pronouncing it and how I've heard everybody pronounce it since 1998.

Ok so Dan just tweeted, so it's safe to say this QL is not live. I mean, I assumed it wasn't, but there ya go.

I wonder if this is breaking one of those crazy weird Nintendo Video embargo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom