• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. "Wait until it's 10 dollars" just became "wait until it's 5 dollars" for me.

Dude, in the context of the game it is neither cheap nor even genuine. It's not some dumb "hey bro, if you loved this game go spread the word!" thing. In the context of the story and its ending, there's a reason for it.

kvothe

I think it's pretty funny that both East and West have made pretty much identical "look at that WOLF, though!" jokes in the same week in reference to different games (Far Cry Primal and Twilight Princess, respectively).

repeater

I've been guilty of it as well. I accused Undertale of having meme based humor, when really that isn't the case. What's really going on is that I didn't particularly enjoy that type of joke, so I identified it as 'other'.
Memes are the Other of contemporary western pop culture.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So Twitter informs me that Jeff has done or said something that enraged some people but I really can't figure out what it was? Does anybody here know?

jaina

So Twitter informs me that Jeff has done or said something that enraged some people but I really can't figure out what it was? Does anybody here know?
the assumption of some posters on previous pages was that it's about FE: Fates localization complaints. Which apparently are still raised by a group of people.

Fjolle

He said "If you care so much about the Japanese version of that game, why don't you just learn Japanese and play an imported version".

He said "If you care so much about the Japanese version of that game, why don't you just learn Japanese and play an imported version".
I agree with that all the way up until you're talking about a region locked console.

But otherwise yeah, if you're someone who worries deeply about baka gaijin ruining glorious Nippon games, then take matters into your own hands and stop bitching

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dan Ryckert, and for that matter humanity as a whole, has said some bizarre things. But "Virtual Bart was alright" is in the running for the weirdest wrongest thing uttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom