• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
Sonic 3&K is the best Sonic and literally everyone disputing this needs psychiatric help

i'm always with jeff in the classic sonic department until he brings up his preference for the absolute mess that is sonic cd

like, i have zero interest replaying 3 but boy would i take it over cd any day of the week

Sonic 3 is a step back from 1 and 2, sure okay I disagree but I can at least see where that opinion comes from

But Sonic CD?

I love CD but I love a lot of messy games. 3&K is nothing like that - it's got twice as many levels, the best special stages, by FUCKING FAR the best music, Hyper Sonic, 3 playable characters, the most consistently good level design (looking at you, Sonic 2)

it's the best one

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I find it easier to play dd when I'm not 100% concentrated on it, so I listen to a podcast while playing. Still need to be able to hear game audio though.

TraBuch

Banned
I like how Brad just blurted out the ending of Dead Space 3. You could tell he was trying to hold it in, but he just couldn't do it.

FStop7

Banned
I can handle watching people play video games. I relish it, in fact.

I can handle watching people watching other people deliver their press conference speeches because it's about new stuff and the shape of things to come.

Watching people watch tapes of ancient industry events might be a bridge too far.

TraBuch

Banned
I can handle watching people play video games. I relish it, in fact.

I can handle watching people watching other people deliver their press conference speeches because it's about new stuff and the shape of things to come.

Watching people watch tapes of ancient industry events might be a bridge too far.
Them watching an old episode of Electric Playground earlier was one of the more enjoyable segments in recent UPF history. That's basically the same thing.

Myggen

I like how Brad just blurted out the ending of Dead Space 3. You could tell he was trying to hold it in, but he just couldn't do it.

The ending of that game with the moon is basically a meme, I would be surprised if people didn't know about it at this point. It's also something you have to mention when talking about that dumb game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom