• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frith

giphy.gif

i learned how to gif!

popo

Half hour in to this "Zelda QL". Some interesting conversation but Jeff doesn't give a fuck what is happening on screen and Dan is playing on auto pilot. Not complaining, just a little weird. Like a podcast with Zelda gameplay on in the background for fun.

Myggen

Half hour in to this "Zelda QL". Some interesting conversation but Jeff doesn't give a fuck what is happening on screen and Dan is playing on auto pilot. Not complaining, just a little weird. Like a podcast with Zelda gameplay on in the background for fun.

That's often what QLs are.

Patryn

Late to the conversation on this, but the moon thing in Dead Space 3 never bothered me. I didn't think it was a great twist, but I didn't really hate it, either.

popo

That's often what QLs are.

Not to this extent in my experience. They even seem to realise about 30 minutes in when Jeff notices something happening on screen and they have a laugh about it. Dan says something like "oh yeah, Twilight Princess quick look!".

Myggen

Not to this extent in my experience. They even seem to realise about 30 minutes in when Jeff notices something happening on screen and they have a laugh about it. Dan says something like "oh yeah, Twilight Princess quick look!".

I'll take your word for it.

Did people actually hate it? I always assumed that everyone just thought it was stupid.
Yeah that whole game was like a 8 hour warning that nothing good would come from the ending. By that point you just throw your hands up and say of course

Oh yeah and then you listen to that Pelican song on repeat for 45 minutes while 2000 names scroll by and you wait for the post credits thing

Lunar FC

Dan does this sometimes, don't blame him in this case.

Yeah that whole game was like a 8 hour warning that nothing good would come from the ending. By that point you just throw your hands up and say of course

Necromorph moon and stomping on the corpse of the asshole guy in your squad until it's nothing but pieces and throwing it off a cliff are the only memorable parts of that game.

Necromorph moon and stomping on the corpse of the asshole guy in your squad until it's nothing but pieces and throwing it off a cliff are the only memorable parts of that game.

It's the best! There were literally no witnesses, it was the perfect crime! And what does Isaac do? Dumbshit immediately tattles on himself to dead guy's girlfriend

Seventy70

Does anyone know why there wasn't a This Year collection podcast for 2015? I always look forward to them :/
I was hoping there would be one for the Beastcast as well this year.

justjim89

I played Hitman: Codename 47 for the first time last year, beat it all the way through. It's a bit rough around the edges, but it's not like this huge mess. Play it, Tim.

I sure as hell did and the DLC made it even worse, but then again I'm the kind of person that was a little bothered with what 2 turned into.

Man, I loved the direction 2 took. They just went for it with the absurd cult stuff and they turned Isaac from a mute protagonist to a non stop cussing machine, those are both great decisions.

It's the best! There were literally no witnesses, it was the perfect crime! And what does Isaac do? Dumbshit immediately tattles on himself to dead guy's girlfriend

Despite the overall game being bad that single moment might be one of the most satisfying things I've ever done in a game.

Man, I loved the direction 2 took. They just went for it with the absurd cult stuff and they turned Isaac from a mute protagonist to a non stop cussing machine, those are both great decisions.
My favorite part of 2 was if you mashed the stomp button long enough he would just go "ARRRGGHH FUUCK" and it was the best thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom