• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Have they said anything about doing a Big Live Live Show this year? I feel like we're getting up to the time for that in the next month or so

It was end of April last year I think. But no, they haven't yet. IIRC they began talking about it really close to it actually happening last year.

justjim89

The best thing about Dan slapping Greg is the way ref reacts. Dude probably thought, "Holy shit, this part timer just hit a fan. We're all fucked, aren't we?"

daydream

Banned
i'm pretty sure the ps1 model is basically identical

also, i can see the gossamer comparison but taz would have been the better looney tunes point of reference

still a great bit, tho

Myggen

i'm pretty sure the ps1 model is basically identical

also, i can see the gossamer comparison but taz would have been the better looney tunes point of reference

still a great bit, tho

I had never really noticed how his arms basically comes out of his head before. Don't know how.

skynidas

Banned
still the weekend? i'm watching breaking brad demon's souls, it's pretty good, hope they do something with Dark Souls 3

848ae129a29fe3ebeeff847a88fbe933.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom