• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

That thread almost made me think that maybe some people shouldn't get access to academic work, because clearly they can't handle it.

It's as if people have barged into a medical conference and are arguing that based on gut instinct people should be fired for writing thesises they don't understand yet intuitively disagree with

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Look, this woman said some pretty questionable stuff that I certainly won't agree with but....all of this is just stupid and ridiculous. Nothing of this is warranted.

Also, in other news, I still don't get the appeal of Walking Dead.

pizzacat

Banned
Comic books are too savage even for me. Let's just get rid of characters that actually get shit done most of the time in the most depressing way

The comics were pretty good at the time but i only got about 70 issues in before my interest faded.

yeah, the best WD related thing was season 1 of the game and that's kinda it.

Comic books are too savage even for me. Let's just get rid of characters that actually get shit done most of the time in the most depressing way

it was the zombie version of game of thrones only with less politics and more extreme and over the top gore and violence

hamchan

I really like most of the Walking Dead including the show, comic books and games. I recognize that the show isn't very good but it still feels like a pretty unique thing in the realm of television that gets me to watch it.

Myggen

I love Rorie, but people would go insane if he became a regular on the Bombcast. Having him on once in a while is probably the correct balance.

pizzacat

Banned
It was 100 where I gave up. Such a shame been following since issue 6

you don't kill the books best character while he's trying to mutter his loved ones name with a baseball bat with barbed wire forgot about that lol

Also negan is a dumb fucking name

I think there's only been 2 west coast live features in 2016 outside of UPF, an Old Games Show and a Ranking of Fighters.

Been a couple of live quick looks too though.

We are probably only one and a half Bombcasts away from "Oh god it's E3 soon better shutdown the content"

Mully

I didn't think of it until now, but Vinny, Alex, and Austin, created a Soyuz rocket to go from Mun to Kerbin without any idea what the Russian spacecraft is.

That's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom