• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Rorie is pretty alright. I can understand why people don't like him though. I used to find him annoying on live shows with his not understanding that when Brad is asking him for game tips he actually asking Rorie to look at the chat for help and not asking Rorie, who previously established he is unfamiliar with the game, himself. And his I'm going to tell you exactly what I think you should do in great detail but then end it with "But you can do what you want, I don't know." And then one day I started finding that funny instead of annoying and combined with his other general insanities, I started to like Rorie.

I always liked when Rorie would ask a question five seconds after it was answered though.

Myggen

Should... should I stay up for Game Tapes?

o4GPSjA.gif

No livestream from the East today?

No.

Wow, Amazon's customer service is impressive. They just allowed me to return two items for full refund they did not have to. They were defective items, but the return is far outside the usual return period. Saved a big chunk of money!

Go Amazon!

Wow, Amazon's customer service is impressive. They just allowed me to return two items for full refund they did not have to. They were defective items, but the return is far outside the usual return period. Saved a big chunk of money!

Go Amazon!

Woohoo! Time to get on the VR train with all the money you got back!

Woohoo! Time to get on the VR train with all the money you got back!

I have decided to stay away from VR until second gen... as I need a new PC as well to fully use it. When I get the money back I will throw it up in the air and be happy. Was not expecting Amazon to allow it, and I was not even going to bother trying.

yami4ct

Game Tapes is going to be the feature that becomes a fan favorite among the Gaf community, only slightly popular on the site itself and goes 4 months+ without a second episode.

I have decided to stay away from VR until second gen... as I need a new PC as well to fully use it. When I get the money back I will throw it up in the air and be happy. Was not expecting Amazon to allow it, and I was not even going to bother trying.

One time Amazon sent me an electric toothbrush for no reason. So yeah, they're pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom