• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

Not panicking in a fighting game is probably the hardest hill to climb.

But when you do it for one game, in my experience, you do it for all of them.

Myggen

Yeah, like Brad said on the podcast, just learning to walk towards your opponent and not jump everywhere can be a really difficult process for many people.

Xeteh

I'm really good at panicking in fighting games. Hell, I get anxious as fuck everytime I queue up to the point my hands shake.

I'm a brave boy.

FluxWaveZ

There's just something that I don't particularly enjoy when it comes to seeing others play kind of messy in fighting games. It lacks grace!

of course Jeff is using the assault rifle of the SF5 roster

I thought about this. Is there anyone in the GB crew who doesn't immediately default to the figurative "Warrior" class in a game? Maybe Austin, but they all seem to go for the vanulla, default playstyles.

That could be wrong, though; it's just the impression I seem to have.

That Michonne QL is representative of the modern TellTale approach: rote gameplay, inconsistent storytelling, and janky as heck, riddled with minor technical issues throughout.

I don't think TellTale has much of a future if they're going to continue down this dark path of quantity over quality.

Error1355

I thought about this. Is there anyone in the GB crew who doesn't immediately default to the figurative "Warrior" class in a game? Maybe Austin, but they all seem to go for the vanulla, default playstyles.

That's all I do myself too. I think it's super common. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom