• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

I was having a real weird day. A live show, no matter what the subject, would definitely make me feel quite a bit better.

Please just be Jeff trying to get high scores on random C64 games and MAME emulated arcade stuff.

EDIT: Or just some Street Fighter. I'm OK with Street Fighter.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
A live stream just before I have a job interview? Unacceptable. I demand the drought end on more favorable terms for my schedule.

Oh wait Street fighter? Nevermind I'm alright missing a live unfinished

repeater

I thought about this in connection with the Twilight Princess QL, but now that Jeff and Dan are on the stream, this seems relevant again: I really enjoy the Jeff-Dan pairing. They're different enough in tastes and age and gaming background that Dan's reactions kinda prod Jeff into having to elaborate on certain things which would be common ground between him and e.g. Brad (who've also been working together for a long time). And you can really tell Dan has a huge amount of respect for Jeff's knowledge of games and the business. The TP QL was like a really enjoyable one hour podcast on the whole Zelda series from their different points of view.

Ketch

I would not be able to play a fighting game and hold a conversation.

If I was Jeff I would just be like: Shut the fuck up for minute ok!

Noaloha

This stream could do with a third voice to take the onus off Jeff and also to inject some extra jokes into the room to help offset any salt build-up in Jeff.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dan streaming even though he's sick.

Beast too busy with their lunchbreaks to do a stream.

Who's the crew that do it for you?

SFIV is one of the most played games on the site, I think it had the most appearances of any games on TNT. It wasn't really surprising that they would play SFV a few times (it's not been that many honestly).

I think the betas they've had make it feel like they've played a shitload of it on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom