• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

LLUgTqf.png

Lunar FC

Wtf is the name of that shoot em up where you are like fighting against bullets? They played it on the site once or twice before.

no seriously having a grenade drop on you from out of nowhere and kill you because you can't possibly react to it in time the first time is some Hotline Miami 2 level bullshit

the nightmare levels are whatever, this horseshit is the real worst part of max payne

no seriously having a grenade drop on you from out of nowhere and kill you because you can't possibly react to it in time the first time is some Hotline Miami 2 level bullshit

the nightmare levels are whatever, this horseshit is the real worst part of max payne
Max Payne is all about time manipulation. Save scumming fits right into its gameplay design.

daydream

Banned
I think they're the best people for the job. Can't not include good writers JUST because they're his friends, right?

i may not be the target audience for these but the latest article is a stylistic mess and reads like a glorified blog post

i'm totally fine with austin giving friends of his a platform, i just wish the freelance money went toward more substantial pieces. oh well.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
i may not be the target audience for these but the latest article is a stylistic mess and reads like a glorified blog post

i'm totally fine with austin giving friends of his a platform, i just wish the freelance money went toward more substantial pieces. oh well.

Do you ever not shit on a piece of writing to show off how smart you think you are? Just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom