• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
guys max payne is pretty good but it feels like it was made for savescumming

Max Payne 1?

It's so good.

It's the original "combat puzzle." How do you enter a room and waste everyone in he most John Woo-esque, dramatic way possible without taking a single bullet?

Also, LORDS AND LADIES.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
do you ever not go for ad hominem arguments for no reason whatsoever

But... you do though. Like the only time you ever @ me on twitter is to "actually" me about a piece that I said I liked. And every time people talk about the GB Presents pieces here you show up to go "this isn't good actually". You can cry ad hominem all you want but it's basically sticking your fingers in your ear going I AM RUBBER U R GLUE.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Im not the first, right?

thefollowingshawnashmorepreview.jpg

JeffHSurban2012.jpg

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to be honest: I don't like most of these guest colums. They are all super far out there. I want something closer to the industry, closer to development and mechanics, not someones life story.

daydream

Banned
But... you do though. Like the only time you ever @ me on twitter is to "actually" me about a piece that I said I liked. And every time people talk about the GB Presents pieces here you show up to go "this isn't good actually". You can cry ad hominem all you want but it's basically sticking your fingers in your ear going I AM RUBBER U R GLUE.

what? i commented on one (1) article you tweeted out and this is my first time bringing up a gb presents piece in a post of mine

here's how you use 'every time' appropriately: every time i express my opinion on a piece of writing, you show up and attack me for who knows what reason. it's annoying and completely uncalled for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom