• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Vinny not even gonna try Maria?

These "FUCK YOU" death moves are amazing. This game seems amazing. Why have I never played this game?

Don't think it ever came to the west before it came out on the Wii VC and I think the PSP?. The SNES version did come here, but it's not as good because they had to tune down a lot of stuff like the music and animations on the fire.

Is Vinny not even gonna try Maria?

Don't think it ever came to the west before it came out on the Wii VC and I think the PSP?. The SNES version did come here, but it's not as good because they had to tune down a lot of stuff like the music and animations on the fire.
It's also worth noting that the SNES version is basically a different game. Most of the levels are totally different.

Oh, bummer, they didn't go through the trouble of applying the translation patch.

Also, I actually thought the fire on the first level was way cooler on SNES.

Actually, including every single Castlevania game ever made, it's the absolute best, with second best going to SotN
when playing as Richter

I meant not including them assuming we're just talking about older Castlevania games. If we're including them, I can't really say since I've only played SOTN and Aria of Sorrow and hear great things about Dawn of Sorrow and especially Order of Ecclesia.

I still think 1 is the best of them all from what I've played, but Aria, Rondo, and SOTN are my 2-3-4.

Stardew Valley QL on Monday.

aP9m9ya.gif

I hope it's Drew-hosted. He will be so wonderfully overwhelmed and have the most crazy-efficient farm ever devised; it's just how Drew functions.

daydream

Banned
so hyrule warriors on the 3ds looks like butt, but here's the thing, it plays fine.

wish there was crossbuy or a bundle discount... or cross saves... i'd snap that up in a heartbeat.

seems to me a downgrade in every aspect, not to mention the fact that the wiiu version is also a handheld version due to the gamepad and a much better one at that

happy to pick up a wiiu code for the new characters because i really like the game but the 3ds version seems truly superfluous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom