• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebetite

Banned
I'm glad the Giant Bomb community thread has awakened to the fact that Divine Bloodlines is the not-so-secret best stage 1 theme.

Is the resource gathering planet to planet, like each planet is a little stage, or are you free to explore the planets in a system and need to upgrade your ship to get to another system? Because if it's planet to planet that's going to make a game about space feel incredibly tiny.

Definitely not stages or levels. Sounds like its just random luck on what you find after your first planet. I'm guessing you start on a planet with a large amount of stuff to get you started and from there its up to your exploration and what you choose to look for. Once you are able to leave that first planet I'm guessing you have a good enough way to get most anywhere you need to at that point. Otherwise you can get a shitty planet and be mostly stuck.

So I can't watch it right now, but is there any chance of Vinny finding any of the alternate paths to the ' levels, or saving any of the girls?

Brashnir

I don't like Alex trying to make a distinction between regular Jesus and Zombie Jesus. They're the same thing. That's kind of the whole point of Jesus.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Have they noticed that key drop from the second candles?

That was one huge roast cock.

wTNwhoR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom