• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Videos over the weekend (both days), monday and tuesday. As someone who has given the guys shit before, credit when they pack a schedule right.

they did another GOTY rap thing but it never got released coz Johnny sent it to some dude who never got back to him and so it never made the deadline

Him, Jeff and Lang recorded an end of the year song for GOTY and sent it to this guy to finish it up. They haven't heard from the guy since.

Ooh ok I missed some key details there. That's really funny. I love when Johnny V is on, they best stuff comes up.

hBGdIgM.png

Vinny and Austin talking about 40K lore sounds like a pretty great QL to me.

We need Alex in there to be a straight man though. It's my favorite parts of geek talks. For example, looking at the title of the game having 'horus heresy', in this case, Vinny+Austin have to explain to Alex what that is.

Jeff's post-review anecdotes are really unfortunate to hear... Like PR people only being friendly for the sake of their game and giving Jeff the cold shoulder post-review; every time he tells it the tale starts funny and turns really sad.

But yeah, that behind-the-scenes talk overall is fascinating stuff.
Where did this come from?! I thought they only did live shows in Wednesday now...

Bowlie

Banned
We need Alex in there to be a straight man though. It's my favorite parts of geek talks. For example, looking at the title of the game having 'horus heresy', in this case, Vinny+Austin have to explain to Alex what that is.

That falcon fella must have done some bad shit. Which means I'm expecting a game with egyptian themes.

I know absolutely nothing about Warhammer.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Wasn't it seeing the words Horus Heresy that led to Vinny falling facefirst into Warhammer originally? I remember it coming up in an old podcast that he kept seeing it in a book and then decided he needed to read the entire chronological history of the space marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom