• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much content it doesn't fit in schedule.
SOTDbKf.png

That falcon fella must have done some bad shit. Which means I'm expecting a game with egyptian themes.

I know absolutely nothing about Warhammer.

That's the gist of it. Except uh...yeah no the Horus Heresy basically involves godlike figures screwing each other over.

Wasn't it seeing the words Horus Heresy that led to Vinny falling facefirst into Warhammer originally? I remember it coming up in an old podcast that he kept seeing it in a book and then decided he needed to read the entire chronological history of the space marines.

I think I remember what you're talking about, it was either 'Horus Heresy' sounded cool to Vinny, or it was that seeing 'Horus Heresy' in the codex books got him to get that series of books and get into the lore of it.

Tubobutts

I thought Vinny read the Horus Heresy stuff because he was interested in Warhammer because of the video games and since he's Vinny he had to start at the beginning.

I assumed the Warhammer QL was about Total Warhammer. I am now disappointed.

Anyways, will Black Desert Online be able to topple the gargantuan Elder Scrolls Online QL? I can't wait to find out.

Tubobutts

I'm looking forward to the Total Warhammer quick look (if they do one) because I will get angry when they complain that it's Fantasy and not 40k.

And then get mad at the game not having all the races at launch and me not having a computer that could run it anyway.

yami4ct

where's alt+f1 ;-;

I don't think Alt+F1 has ever been on the main schedule. It always just released on Tuesday with no fanfare. Only things that got on the schedule are the Track Walks, and since they've already covered all the tracks they can cover without a new game, I kinda would not be surprised if those were ditched this season.

Wait, have they confirmed that they're doing Alt+F1 again this season?!

Jeff mentioned Drew was recording it during the Street Fighter stream.

Man, if vinny is struggling this much in the second stage of Rondo then I don't know.

The game is easier than 3 but you'd hardly think it an hour into this. Maybe it's the weird wii controls?

FStop7

Banned
and then evilore spun it around in his hands while alex looked on

I'll always remember Evilore saying he'd talked to a dev from CD Projekt Red and was very excited about The Witcher 3 and met this total wall of silence from everyone else. The reactions were so strange, as if he'd said something really outrageous.

Megasoum

Banned
Maybe they are the only people applying?

He keep talking about how many applications and pitches he has to read all week.

I did noticed too that it seems like it's alwas his friends that end up being in those articles.

Not that I give a shit personally since I don't really care about those articles but anyway.

Bacon

He keep talking about how many applications and pitches he has to read all week.

I did noticed too that it seems like it's alwas his friends that end up being in those articles.

Not that I give a shit personally since I don't really care about those articles but anyway.

Yeah I mean I couldn't care less about the articles either but calling Austin pathetic seemed a little out of line

J_Viper

I love how Austin is just putting his friends (or people he already knows) in the freelance articles. Shit is pathetic.

It's certainly strange.

I was making my way through older Bombcasts when I heard a segment where Brett stated (and I'm paraphrasing) the reason why Giant Bomb doesn't have freelance articles is because the audience wouldn't give a damn about some random dude's opinion outside of the established GB crew.

I wonder how those articles are doing, traffic wise.

I'll always remember Evilore saying he'd talked to a dev from CD Projekt Red and was very excited about The Witcher 3 and met this total wall of silence from everyone else. The reactions were so strange, as if he'd said something really outrageous.

I remember he got introduced as "tyler from neogaf" and i feel like people might have just thought he was some random dude who had a neogaf account.

Oh my god Johnny V is on UPF???

And he's talking about deleting his periscopes after he ordered all patron. This is already amazing.

Edit: And a twitchbot? Best UPF.

hamchan

Probably the only time I remember Giant Bomb ever coming off as haughty, as if Evilore wasn't even worth their time talking to.

TraBuch

Banned

Austin is Eminem and all those writers are members of D12 and they all made a pact while they were struggling artists that if one of them made it big, that person would bring everyone else with them. Unfortunately for them, Austin is eventually gonna reunite with Royce da 5'9 and forget all about D12 and they're gonna be forced to make a crappy mixtape that nobody actually cares about because Eminem's not on it even though Eminem sucks now and was at his peak when he was with D12 and made Devil's Night.

What I'm trying to say is Devil's Night is a fantastic album and Eminem on that album is arguably the most impressive rapper ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom