• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frith

The new teamGFBradio has an insane party at the start and a really sweet ending with the last question.

Sincere fan Lang is cute.

His extra life stream was great. Nobody else's Extra Life stream had mystery boxes.

yup. I think he and Jeff are the current office champions when it comes to solo streams. him casually tearing Galak-Z apart while reading chat and having conversations pretty much made that a lock.

LiK

Tamina is about to kick the shit out of Dan and Patrick.

Cc_jtl3XIAEy-Ai.jpg:large

like a fucking episode of Simpsons

TraBuch

Banned
I'm watching Togetherness and this song by a band called Neon Indian started playing and I really dug it. Anyone here listen to them? Any albums worth checking out?

Patrick having a ball. On camera holding up the "TWOOOOOO" counts and all. They couldn't have lucked out on a better Raw to go to all things considered. Though I'm curious what Patrick would've thought about Roman Reigns.

justjim89

I could have fucking gone to this Raw. Ugh. Good show and could have met Dan and Scoops.

Still not a bigger regret than choosing to not get tickets for Money in the Bank 2011.

I could have fucking gone to this Raw. Ugh. Good show and could have met Dan and Scoops.

Still not a bigger regret than choosing to not get tickets for Money in the Bank 2011.

Dan choices jim!

I would have went to both of those easily if there was not 6000km and an ocean in the way.

justjim89

Dan choices jim!

I would have went to both of those easily if there was not 6000km and an ocean in the way.

It wouldn't have been my money, and I always feel like such a baby bugging my dad to get tickets for stuff.

But yeah, would've been cool. But hey, I went to Wrestlemania 22 and Extreme Rules 2012. One of those was a good show!

justjim89

Was Extreme Rules 2012 the one where Lesnar absolutely brutalized Cena but Cena did the Cena thing and Cena'd it up?

Yep. Was pretty fun to see in person, and one of the examples of Cena doing his Cena thing actually kinda working because he earned it through getting the piss beat out of him for 20 minutes. It also had Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus 2/3 falls and Punk vs. Jericho in a street fight. And Big Show lost a table match by accidentally stepping backwards through a table. Good stuff.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm watching Togetherness and this song by a band called Neon Indian started playing and I really dug it. Anyone here listen to them? Any albums worth checking out?

I've seen them twice live and met the lead at least once. Fantastic band, great sound and their latest album "Vega INTL. Night School" is easily in my top 3 of 2015.

pxeFjGS.jpg

WNCVJdsl.jpg

Psychic Chasms is a chill.wave classic right up there with Washed Out "Life of Leisure" and Toro y Moi "Causers of This". They're dancey, but also totally suited for zoning out on a long drive or just hanging out.

vBU1XdLl.jpg

Era Extrana was Neon Indians sophmore release, while highly enjoyable it eschewed the dancey rhythms for more rock/electro flair. Still sum jams on there, but not as immediately enjoyable as his earlier record or the latest, but still great.

pizzacat

Banned
I really liked Era Extrana

Man people conplaining about division enemies having hella health but I just saw someone's player character take an axe to the face

yami4ct

I never thought Dan would've been a Harvest Moon guy. The things he likes about Stardew are pretty much all from those old games.

He should give Recettear a go. That seems like it does a lot of similar things he digs in that game, but from a different angle.

yami4ct

Didn't know that there were still data plans that just cut you off after a certain usage. Usually they just drop you into a slower connection.

In the US, very few plans from the major carriers are throttle style. They either cut you off or charge overages. Only unlimited plans like T-Mobile offers do throttling.

Cell Phone plans suck.

I never thought Dan would've been a Harvest Moon guy. The things he likes about Stardew are pretty much all from those old games.

He should give Recettear a go. That seems like it does a lot of similar things he digs in that game, but from a different angle.

Seeing as Dan only likes cool guy stuff, Recettear would definitely be up his alley. And as we all know, there's nothing more cool than capitalism.

TraBuch

Banned
I've always been mainly a hip-hop and 70's rock type of guy but when I watched The Guest last year, the soundtrack blew me away and I gotta say, I'm not regretting getting into synthpop and synthwave and all that at all.

Admittedly, I'm still a bit confused when it comes to the differences of all these genres.

Tubobutts

Good news you guys. I tried to record Raw and my Dvr out right refused to. I tried to get it to record again now and it still won't. I think it's trying to protect me.

Shane McMahon looks a lot like Danny.

yami4ct

So, I just found out (or was reminded) that the only way Nintendo released the Zelda Windwaker HD OST was through Club Nintendo Japan.

Damn it, Nintendo. Release it on iTunes or directly through you guys or something. I'll pay for that shit. I wish publishers did a better job of letting me actually buy their game music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom