• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

They all think Patrick is a Make a Wish kid, that is why they are being so nice.

God, I'd just love for Dan to actually write a biography. Make an actual list of all the crazy, stupid, and crazy stupid shit that's happened in his life.

Met a wrestler, did something stupid, played a video game, went to Taco Bell.

Bestseller material :D

Jothel

it almost has to be better than mine
Here's my kanji practice scribble - only thing I have at my desk, both are quite messy
lNLz61R.jpg

Sunk about 4 hours into The Division, really enjoying it but I'm getting the same feeling I got playing Destiny when it comes to the amount of content in that there will be.

I'm certainly nowhere near the endgame phase so hopefully I'll be proven wrong but right now it seems like the Dark Zone and repeating story missions on higher difficulties will be the endgame content.

Myggen

Did you get a chance to play it when it came out? I played through the first chapter/episode/act/whatever. I think that was all that was available at the time. It was kind of cool.

No, I had heard of it but never played it. Sounds like something you almost had to be in the US to play.

jaina

Here's my kanji practice scribble - only thing I have at my desk, both are quite messy

...looks like you needt to click on it to see it, uploading photos from a mobile is shit, if someone could grab the actual link for me to post, that'd be great

here I found the embeddable version... for ants

yami4ct

We sharing handwriting? Mine is so bad, I got special accommodations in middle/high school so I could just type shit. View my shame.

I have general small motor skills problems, so I applaud the rise of typing.

Met a wrestler, did something stupid, played a video game, went to Taco Bell.

Bestseller material :D

Leaked the George Brett pants-shitting story, almost killed himself attempting to smoke synthetic weed, raised thousands of dollars for charity via Mario Maker, permanently fucked up his vision by wearing glasses when he didn't need to, the list goes on

Dude's just an anecdote machine

Someone screwed up on the youtube division description.

Giant Bomb is here to give you what you need when it comes to the world of video games, new and old. Fire up a Quick Look, sit back, and enjoy, friends. We post videos nearly every day, so subscribe a

your writing is rounder than mine, but I guess I feel ok about mine

you give less of a shit about your ⻌ radical than I do, lol. just throw a squiggly underline, it's fine, it's fine

Looking at some speculation and reports out there, it looks like Dan/Patrick is going to get a pretty decent RAW.

...well at least a few decent segments at least.

Jothel

your writing is rounder than mine, but I guess I feel ok about mine

you give less of a shit about your ⻌ radical than I do, lol. just throw a squiggly underline, it's fine, it's fine
Haha yeah - if I'm writing formerly then I'll do it properly but otherwise eh squiggles for days

danm999

Dan's enthusiasm in this Stardew Valley QL is infectious as fuck.

"Oh the GOVERNOR is coming to the Luau!"

Also giving that women soggy newspaper...

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
After tharsis, I need to see the dice rolls happen in table tops games or else it feels like a lie. Like this Talisman QL for example.

The fantasy version of Talisman (aka the actual game Talisman that isn't a re-skin) has more animated die rolls. I was surprised that didn't show up in that QL.

It still isn't the same as Tharsis though, but its better than what the Horus game had.

omgkitty

Before watching the Stardew Valley QL - "This game looks dumb. I don't care about these kinds of games."

Watching the Stardew Valley QL - "Shit this game looks fucking rad!!!"

Checking Steam and realizing it's not available on Mac - "UGGGHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK"

dish 'em out, man

Nothing really amazing, but some good soild stuff (which is better than usual).

There is talk on Reddit that they might start a
Sami / Owens
build to Mania. Might not be huge in the grand scheme of thigs, but if they stick the two together some good stuff will happen.

Shane is publicly announced for the show, and they have not ruined his comeback yet. It should be interesting to see where they take this story going into Mania. They seem happy to be step over the PG line with this feud, which gives it a bit of an edge,

The Chicago crowd is always solid, and it should be fun to be part of that live. Even if parts of the show are bad they are vocal enough to keep things entertaining, Hopefully they lay off Punk chant though - that over and done with.

I am cautiously optimistic - which is a step above the norm.

Myggen

Before watching the Stardew Valley QL - "This game looks dumb. I don't care about these kinds of games."

Watching the Stardew Valley QL - "Shit this game looks fucking rad!!!"

Checking Steam and realizing it's not available on Mac - "UGGGHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK"

Yeah, sounds like a Mac version might take a while. Still only one person working on the game I think.

Dan was wrong about Leah though, she is single. and she's a cool girl. lives in a cabin outside of town, doing art stuff, one of her favorite gifts is wine...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
How did Dan and Patrick get to go on the stage and talk with talent? Must be the Xavier Woods connection.

Presumably he just asked somebody. It's one of his super powers, he can ask a question so dumb it incapacitates somebody and makes them compliant.

What's the link for that Microsoft Committed to PC Gaming timeline post that makes its rounds? Covered the creation of GFWL and all that?

edit: of course I find it after posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom