• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Well, it is a WWE event, so the chances of a bunch of men in their underwear showing up are roughly 105%

One of the more interesting (though really hard to pull off) assassination opportunities in Absolution was at an MMA fight, where your target was facing a masked fighter. So you snuck into the masked man's trailer, put on his attire, fought the fight as him and killed your target in the octagon.

Cool mission.

Wow patrick looks fucking terrible without his goatee and keeping that mustache. Nice work Dan.

40028299_384x288_generated.jpg

One of the more interesting (though really hard to pull off) assassination opportunities in Absolution was at an MMA fight, where your target was facing a masked fighter. So you snuck into the masked man's trailer, put on his attire, fought the fight as him and killed your target in the octagon.

Cool mission.

yeah. it's a shame half of that game was pretty poor because the good parts were pretty great.

justjim89

I sincerely hope Klip Klop just takes it all in, gets hammered, enjoys it, and just lets it play out. He'd have fun.

The energy of a Chicago crowd is infectious. He's bound to get caught up in it.

When I went to Wrestlemania in Chicago, I found myself yelling swear words at John Cena at the top of my lungs, oblivious to the eight-year old and his mom two rows down from me.

Cool mission.

Or you just.. walk by the exit, shoot him in the head a few times, and leave during the confusion.

I am, in fact, a master assassin.

santeesioux

So keeping the mustache and trimming the rest of my disgusting winter beard down to heavy stubble would be a really bad look, even if you wanted to do funny Rollie Fingers stuff with it, right?

mhanna49

Neo Member
I'm watching part of this RAW right now and it's probably the first time I've watched any amount of wrestling since I was 8. Man, this is really dumb.

Tubobutts

So keeping the mustache and trimming the rest of my disgusting winter beard down to heavy stubble would be a really bad look, even if you wanted to do funny Rollie Fingers stuff with it, right?
No, that sounds like a great idea and you should definitely do it. Or give yourself a muttonstache.

I'm watching part of this RAW right now and it's probably the first time I've watched any amount of wrestling since I was 8. Man, this is really dumb.

The first hour was entertaining. Had a good match, some decent storyline advancement, and a good comeback/debut. They are kinda treading water now in the second hour. This is the norm for them lately on the main product.

justjim89

Raw really needs to go back to 2 hours. 3 hours is and has always been exhausting for a weekly show. That's not even taking content into account.

Raw really needs to go back to 2 hours. 3 hours is and has always been exhausting for a weekly show. That's not even taking content into account.

Yep. Whilst Hour 1 was good, the show has turned into background noise for me now as I am playing Stardew Valley. I have no idea what Patrick must think now. I feel like he should have enjoyed the first hour - even with little knowledge of what was going on.

Patrick on camera totally marking out for the Diva's match and even "wooo-ing" at Charlotte Flair's music. I'd say he's enjoying the show just fine.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Look at him looking at him on the big screen. What a mark.

Also, really glad Patrick was live at Raw to hear the discussion about exploding butts. It'll really help his book report.

I have exams all week and my DVR didn't record RAW god damn it I'm so mad right now.

Is there anyway to watch RAW besides on TV and a month later on the WWE Network? Does Hulu have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom