• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlie

Banned
This is the true story... of nine strangers... picked to live in a house...work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real...Giant Bomb.

2didLnU.png

At GDC it was announced Gang Beasts PS4 will support PSVR. That should be interesting. They also announced it will have an online mode, as well as a story mode.

omgkitty

Speaking of GOTY videos, I was thinking yesterday during Game Tapes that the thing this year should be them each presenting their own game or whatever on stage like they're at E3. Like just a green screen and them doing bad presentations.

Vinnys going to be here for a while isnt he

If Vinny can't get past death then it's time to move on from Rondo because shit is going to hit the fan even harder from here on out.

Death, much like what remains of the rest of Rondo, is just skill combined with pattern recognition. He seems to have enough of the former but i hope he starts nailing the latter soon

Second Game Tapes was pretty good but maybe not the best conference to talk over. I hope they go with what Jeff says and get some old ass conferences. Brad instantly brought up the DS reveal but I'm hoping for even older than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom