• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

You're of GAF fame after all.

2530058-ijfsxpexd7crt.gif

These to build a bomb videos are amazing. Jeff getting locked out in the first episode is great.

Also, Arrow Pointing Down > Bombcast

Edit: And now they're setting off a flea bomb in the office.

I just saw Bloodborne is getting a board game version from the maker of an XCOM board game. When that comes out, should the guys do an Unplugged with it?

I love their page for what they've been "falsely" accused of

have been falsely accused of:

Stealing artwork
Stealing assets
Flipping projects with no work put in
Doxing
Had products misrepresented with intention to do damage
Of illegally using another companies name
Conducting illegal business activities
Impersonating someone
Being incompetent and unable to perform my job

That one made me laugh the most.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alex Navarro ‏@alex_navarro 11m11 minutes ago
.@DigitalHomcide you are a thin-skinned, trash mongering hack. seek traditional employment.

Please tell me Vinny at some point realizes that all these bosses in the boss rush are from castlevania 1 and that's why it's playing the first game's boss music during that fight

I just need to know.

Wait, nvm, chat knows what's up lol

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the guys play a little more SFV to encounter some of the bugs a lot of people seem to have.

My id is so broken now, it shows
- the wrong name during a match and the main menu (the name of some pro's account I watched a replay of)
- the wrong location on the map
- the wrong League Points
- just nothing on my fighter's profile

And I can't create or join lobbies anymore which is apparently also the fault of this. This game...

Megasoum

Banned
I just saw a lady with a 2011 members shirt at the gym... Pretty sure this was the first time I saw one of the shirts in the wild...

Now that I think about it that's kinda weird since I've been working in the industry since before the site launched lol.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the guys play a little more SFV to encounter some of the bugs a lot of people seem to have.

My id is so broken now, it shows
- the wrong name during a match and the main menu (the name of some pro's account I watched a replay of)
- the wrong location on the map
- the wrong League Points
- just nothing on my fighter's profile

And I can't create or join lobbies anymore which is apparently also the fault of this. This game...

wow that is jacked up. I'd be preeeetty bummed if that happened to me. I've seen plenty of jank in my 60+ hours but nothing like that. But like, the stats in player profiles aren't tracked, matchmaking regularly doesn't display rank/LP on the VS screen, etc.

My favorite part about the entire Jim thing is that the guys claim they have plenty of value for the amount of code in their games. I think we should use that as a metric for if a game is worth the price, the code.

Wunder

I just saw a lady with a 2011 members shirt at the gym... Pretty sure this was the first time I saw one of the shirts in the wild...

Now that I think about it that's kinda weird since I've been working in the industry since before the site launched lol.

did you marry her

He finally realized at the end that throwing Axes behind him was useful, next episode should go better. The rest of the level is still a pain, though.
I played this stage so many times that I mastered getting to the end of it with full health after a while.

It's a hell of a stage, yeah.
Silent Hill 2 could use a decent easily accessible port.
Oh yeah, I'd love to have modern ports of all the silent hill games, too. And a port of Snatcher now that VNs are hot on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom