• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Jumped in and subscribed to the site last night. I've got tons of Premium videos to watch for the next few weeks. It's great.

Hooboy good luck....I've been a subscriber for years and there are still great videos I somehow haven't seen. Wish there was a great definitive list out there. QuickLookCrew is pretty good, but it misses a lot.

Jumped in and subscribed to the site last night. I've got tons of Premium videos to watch for the next few weeks. It's great.

Mario Party Party, MGScanlon, Demo Derby, Gametapes and then UPF's when you're just in the mood to chill (though the recent ones have been excellent).

And all of the GBEast stuff is excellent too.

I'm still working on my Premium Backlog of everything Pre-Dan

ArjanN

Beating Rondo of Blood without doing the alternate levels is like beating Symphony of the Night and not doing the upside-down castle.

Beating Rondo of Blood without doing the alternate levels is like beating Symphony of the Night and not doing the upside-down castle.

I never did the alt levels because by the time i was done with Rondo i felt drained in the way i felt drained after Demon's Souls. I was happy that i finished it and satisfied with how it ended

ArjanN

I never did the alt levels because by the time i was done with Rondo i felt drained in the way i felt drained after Demon's Souls. I was happy that i finished it and satisfied with how it ended

Eh, you missed like 40% of the game though.

IMO Rondo is about a million times more fair and better designed than Castlevania 1-3, so I didn't find it draining at all. Everything is actually managable and consistent, the bosses actually telegraph all their moves, etc.

Eh, you missed like 40% of the game though.

IMO Rondo is about a million times more fair and better designed than Castlevania 1-3, so I didn't find it draining at all. Everything is actually managable and consistent, the bosses actually telegraph all their moves, etc.

well, let me rephrase it: the sense of accomplishment i had at the end of Rondo left me with no desire to go back and find the alt stages. It's a great game but i have a really hard time going back to a game once I've hit its ending.

Thanks guys! Yeah, it's a bit daunting, but it's pretty fun. I've been watching a lot of the recent stuff, but I think i'm going to jump into the Demo Derby stuff after the video I'm watching now.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
yep
DzmgNuy.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
Welp... Just asked for a Steam refund on Stardew Valley.

Cool game but it's not for me.

I think I'll be buying the last couple of Project CARS DLC I still haven't bought with the wallet funds instead.

justjim89

He says he doesn't want to travel but do writers for the WWE have to travel with the show? I mean he has a "writing" history.

Some writers at the very least travel to all TV tapings and PPVs because they'll be rewriting the show and promos within it right up until the show goes live. But I believe writers generally travel on the corporate jet. And I think they have to be based in Stanford?

FStop7

Banned
I think the only thing keeping someone like Dan out is the fact that there is such a heavy emphasis on "paying dues", even when a lot of the people harping on "dues" are the super-entitled old timers who are sinking the ship. They get new in-ring talent and then feed them to the old timers or just simply squander them. The WWE needs fresh blood behind the scenes, too.

I canceled my WWE Network subscription because all of these years later (I last quit watching around the time of the merger) it's still the same old Triple H show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom